• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elemental Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnakBaé

Hey guys I made a team that for some reason is coming up as Uber even though all of the pokemon are OU. Ditto, starmie, Landorus, latios, lucario, and volcarona. Horrible team but like I said it's coming up as Uber. Any speculation as to why?
Maybe you have a Soul Dew attached to your Latios. Other than that it's should be fine and dandy.

Turpoo

S|utbro
Hey guys I made a team that for some reason is coming up as Uber even though all of the pokemon are OU. Ditto, starmie, Landorus, latios, lucario, and volcarona. Horrible team but like I said it's coming up as Uber. Any speculation as to why?

Its probably one of their movesets, if you're on PO is should say what was the problem, atleast it used to. And item^

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Soul dew latios is op lol

I should battle that team then chew lol

hey I want to make a bulky rain team with dos and conk and gross what else should I add

Jinvaani

hey I want to make a bulky rain team with dos and conk and gross what else should I add

;080; :591:

I enjoy using Slowbro+Amoonguss as a defensive core in rain; they both generally cover each other's weaknesses (and your team's weaknesses as obviously water moves are powered up and fire moves are weakened), their shared regenerator ability means you can just keep switching between them without racking up too much damage and, in worst case scenarios, you always win PP stall wars (against blissey etc) because you don't have to choose an attack. Also, Amoonguss has spore, which makes it unique to most other walls and presents the opportunity for the team to set up, or whatever.

AnakBaé

Soul dew latios is op lol

I should battle that team then chew lol

Depends on their movesets, so gimme dat list.

;080; :591:

I enjoy using Slowbro+Amoonguss as a defensive core in rain; they both generally cover each other's weaknesses (and your team's weaknesses as obviously water moves are powered up and fire moves are weakened), their shared regenerator ability means you can just keep switching between them without racking up too much damage and, in worst case scenarios, you always win PP stall wars (against blissey etc) because you don't have to choose an attack. Also, Amoonguss has spore, which makes it unique to most other walls and presents the opportunity for the team to set up, or whatever.

Man, this core looks solid. Scizor & Lati@s might be the only biggest problems to this duo.

IceSpear

Shadow...
Name: Lake12
Pokémon Online or Pokémon Showdown name: I don't have one.
Experience: I have been in a clan before, but not a Pokemon clan
What division?: Earth
What do you gain from being in a clan?:
I'd just like to battle and talk to more people about Pokemon!

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light

Welcome to the clan new member I hope you enjoy your stay here. We do a lot of our talking on the xat chat so I will send you a link for it in a bit

IceSpear

Shadow...
Welcome to the clan new member I hope you enjoy your stay here. We do a lot of our talking on the xat chat so I will send you a link for it in a bit
OK thanks for accepting me. Would Grass types count as earth, because technically they did come from the earth.

Last edited:

Turpoo

S|utbro
OK thanks for accepting me. Would Grass types count as earth, because technically they did come from the earth.

I guess you can say that, but we thought of it as like ground etc.
But welcome to the clan you might also want to get Pokemon Showdon or PO, just google it, its were we do most of our battling, great to have a new member!

Jinvaani

That's a very good point. lol.

and I'll be playing through Black 2 for the first time this week, even though I got it for Christmas.

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters

Seems I got a new member. ROAR!!! (Translation: Welcome to Elemental Strike's Earth Division)

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Good we got a new member and I will be starting the next round of the color tounrey

Also we are warring Aos this week so everybody on the war team make some good teams

Turpoo

S|utbro
I won't be able to do pretty much anything for the next two weeks except wake up at 5:40 am get to school at 7:10 AM Finish school at 2:10PM go to drama at 2:15 pm or 4:00Pm then get home at 9PM. The only day I have off is this Sunday, but after next Sunday I will be Drama-Free and hopefully more active.
Although that is when we start to prepare to prepare for finals/regents.
So life is busy, going to be very inactive for awhile and I love you poop faces. Keep up the activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.