• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elemental Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
Dat big *** moxie mox, how many wars are we going to take man? now CC next AoS, in the same week? lmao

Wouldn't be a problem if the clan wasn't so dead and we had more members lol but its fine tho

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
I won't be able to do pretty much anything for the next two weeks except wake up at 5:40 am get to school at 7:10 AM Finish school at 2:10PM go to drama at 2:15 pm or 4:00Pm then get home at 9PM. The only day I have off is this Sunday, but after next Sunday I will be Drama-Free and hopefully more active.
Although that is when we start to prepare to prepare for finals/regents.
So life is busy, going to be very inactive for awhile and I love you poop faces. Keep up the activity.

We shall miss you to Turbo stay sexy

Well we got another war coming up this week peeps and they are at our level so should be fun

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
I think ima take a break for a few days or so. I just had moves with 100 accuracy miss twice in a row -_________-

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Maybe the over Pokemons evasion rose? Because there's no way a 100% move would miss.

No evasion raise or anything thunder wave missed on a kingdra who had just switched in, the weather was sun. It missed again in the next turn too, and also ice shard missed on a ninjask.

AnakBaé

I will be extremely inactive for the next 2 weeks. I have a bunch of irl works & arts to do.
Any requested bars & banners will be delivered to you by PMs by the end of this week, hopefully. so yea heads up.

Turpoo

S|utbro
So 2 important people to the clan inactive for the next 2 weeks :/...
Also to add up to the inactivity, my mom decided not to pay the internet bill so that happened so I resulted to typing this on my phone #firstworldproblems

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
First world problems cant be help lol

Alright I will help anybody with team building this week if Aos is ready to war us and the art shop is being made this week also

AnakBaé

Alright peeps it might be a bit of a surprise, but it's time for me to get my *** out of here and move to another clan (TBC).
So yea Nick, Zilla, Turb, & others, take care and keep dem activities running wild. If you ever need me for anything, just click my name.

-AnakBae
I will continue to work with your current order, don't worry.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Well Agito that is a good question I am thinking of closing ES because to tell you the truth I don't play pokemon as mush I am use to and serebii just inst all that fun anymore.

What do you guys want to do

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Honestly with the way things are going it seems as though we can't continue as a successful clan. We have had key members leave when we didn't have many to begin with, there isn't really as much activity as other clans, and no new members coming in. Although I have enjoyed my time here and would like to keep this clan up and running if possible in the end it's your call and I can understand if you decide to close ES.

Turpoo

S|utbro
Sadly I agree with Agito, since Anak left, him being one of the most active members and one of the strongest battlers, I am also loosing interest in Pokemon, I don't even have a 3ds for Pokemon X and Y.
If/when the guild closes, I hope to see everyone in a clAn.
It was great knowing all of you, it was a decent experience being leader. I will try to stay till ES falls.
~Qwilfish on.

Last edited:

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
Before this is closed just wanted to say that I had a great loads of fun with all of u hope we all meet in our future endeavors!

~Godzilla!

EDIT: Just so there is no confusion I am also taking a leave and join TBC

Last edited:

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.