• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

elemental war: war of the nations disscussion thread

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
lur as you can see by my last post i have my own darker non merciful unforgiving side

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Dude, that smarts!
Haha, speaking for Leslie. Sorry to copy you Impie, but I made up the dragon thingy before you, but I didn't post it... so I'm gonna type green for dragon spirit thoughts. It makes life simpler.

Last edited:
P

Pictor

Mkay, Hope plays a big role in my story. (Makes it hard to belive she originaly didnt exist)

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Yeah well... I just like to have it where you can see the difference in my posting personalities.

P

Pictor

Well, once again The Burnt Shadow has come up with a great plot twist. First the Death Tree and now The Wish Ruby. To have the wish granted you must kill (He said 'Defeat in Combat', I dunno if he meant kill or not) a commander of each Element. And Tyik needs his wish...

X

XDLord

Nope, just defeat. Otherwise you would have to kill off Electrified's character too, and that wouldn't be possible.

N

NYCgirl10029

I'll call him to find out :).
Your just lucky I happened to be reading that shadow war thing, and remebered that my boyfriend also told me about annother war.

X

XDLord

Yeah, well Lururi is doomed all the time in the RPG. But my character is gonna get some backup soon in the form of EP's character.

P

Pictor

Lol, yeah. There already has been like six times Ive almost died

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
sadly i have returned for the last time i am leaving the site because me and my sisters personal life is getting hard so we might return in the future but until then we both like to say good bye and im giving the power of the rpg to my dear friend spidey and impy you 2 im trusting you with the rpg and the sequal i was planning but with that i bid you guys adue

X

XDLord

^Yeah, right. Everybody, read his post in the GWASP Discussion. Only his sister is gone.

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
The rpg is back once more from the dead hope you guys start to post again