• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elements' and NoToRiousBrawL's events and flawless shinies!

Elements115

One with the shadows
@adonnexus it depends, can you get the exact ivs please?

@lite dragon deal! When can you trade

@romeo32 hi i actually have a pending trade for flawless gamestp beasts sorry, any others i dont have?

Romeo32

Would you be interested in ev'd shiny flawless latios timid nature since you have modest? (actually near flawless since it has hp fire)

Elements115

One with the shadows
Addonexus - i am interested please pick something in return

Lite - yes both :) and wow original too? Ill trade asap i have 2 trades right now your 3rd, id say about 20 minutes

Edit: romeo32- mine actually is timid sorry we probably have the same one (ot mat?) i will fix the typo soon

Last edited:

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
I'd also like the Staryu, Gligar, and Reuniclus :) PM me to set up a trade time :)

Elements115

One with the shadows
shop update!

new events:

Korean Cinema Arceus*
NoK Deoxys*
Pokemon Center Meowth JAP*
PKMN Ranch Baba Flygon.*
Poke cafe NoK tangrowth*
Poke cafe NoK magmortar*
Poke cafe NoK electavire*
TRU shaymin
Flawless 10aniv celebi (bold)
PALCITY lucario (english)
PALCITY mew (jap)
PALCITY manaphy (jap)
E4ALL manaphy
EWS manaphy
flawless shiny GAMESTP dog set

flawless shinies:

Croagunk
Abra
Riolu
Kyurem
Cranidos
Cyndaquil

thanks for all the business guys :)

Hi Elements,I'm interested in your shiny flawless pokepark Mew and shiny MYSTRY Mew.I can offer NOK Rayquaza and flawless Aurora Ticket Deoxys

Elements115

One with the shadows
@scraftyscrafty

I actually have a flawless shiny birth island (aurora ticket) deoxys under my Trained/evd section ill add that to my events later:)

I like the rayquaza, got another i dont have?

Last edited:

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Hey dude,Im interested in your MYSTRY mew,and Hayleys mew,Korean Cinema Arceus,NoK Deoxys,and Baba's Flygon.
Check this link of for the link of my pokemonHERE

Last edited:

LordHollis

@Elements115 Im interrested in your eved shiny mence!!

I have a eved Shiny Scizor, Eved Shiny Electivire, Shiny Eved Dragonite,Shiny Eved Ferrothorn, Eved Shiny Scyther, Eved Shiny Pikachu, Eved shiny raichu.......... all are level 100 =) lmk something

Elements115

One with the shadows
@cratess - pmed you

@lordhollis - please give more information when offering. what is the nature and exact ivs of your pikachu and raichu?

another update thanks to donators, one shall remain nameless while the other was Kevin24 :) thanks guys

Han Jiu Scraggy
Han Jiu pikachu
Mikena Pichu
Summer Festival Milotic
Nok Mew
Character Fair Shaymin
Station Zoroark
PCNYd altaria
PCNYd flygon
NZ jirachi, flawless careful w/ stealth rock, fire punch, ice punch, iron head (going to event and flawless sections)

flawless shinies:
druddigon
regice
shaymin (adding shortly)
jirachi (adding shortly)

Last edited:

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Duskull
Nature: sassy | Gender: male | Ability: levitate
OT: Ruglage | ID: 29946
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: none, UT lvl 1
Current Moves: pain split
ball caught in: poke ball

CMT for this
somebody got blacklisted already you've only open it 2 days ago you have to watch out with people on here

squirtle123

legendary master.
what i want: is in bold:
10aniv blaziken
10aniv typhlosion
10aniv pikachu
10aniv blastoise
10aniv bulbasaur
10aniv dragonite
10aniv entei
10aniv suicune
10aniv raikou

10aniv latios
10aniv latias

10aniv celebi flawless (bold)
10aniv zapdos
10aniv articuno
10aniv moltres
10aniv (10anniv) ho-oh
10aniv (10anniv) lugia

10aniv absol
10aniv alakazam
10aniv tyranitar
10aniv umbreon
10aniv espeon
10aniv charizard
i can rng pretty much anything on your wants list, so how many rngs dya want for the pokemon in bold?:)

Go2heck

Okay no Chansey, for the Ot is Venom, not sure why it matters.... Well anyway the Machoke's ability is guts

Elements115

One with the shadows
@Go to heck

Because ive had like 3 venom chanseys they are hacked and widely spread like an std from britney spears

And no thanks for machoke i was hoping no guard ability :)

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
Ill try trade u one of my 3 sinnoh darkrais for ur gamestop suicune