• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elements' and NoToRiousBrawL's events and flawless shinies!

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
I donot take personal request bro :p so surly no.

Aw :( ok but if u ever get one, ill make sure to grab it right away :p

Ill update you on ho oh as soon as my controller is working again

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Looking for
1- ETE2012 Pikachu beside the ones I already have. shiny & non shiny flawless or flawed
2- Movie Keldeo any nature I do not have.
3- Pre-released Meloetta any I do not have.
4- Any DW serial code events only with proof.
5- Any nature of an event I do not have.

Drstrange18

Smugleaf2010
Do you happen to have a timid Meloetta cause I have one. I was wondering if you wanted to switch for a Jolly or Naive one?

Last edited:

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
Sorry X_X Im interested in your wish pokes as I assume they are legit and I have been traded a few hacks before and just want some wish pokemon 0_o, I know you dont really like anything in my thread, but tell me what you want and Ill find it, also will trade 5 + pokemon for each of them from my thread or from things you want that I can find, thats how much I would like them

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Sorry X_X Im interested in your wish pokes as I assume they are legit and I have been traded a few hacks before and just want some wish pokemon 0_o, I know you dont really like anything in my thread, but tell me what you want and Ill find it, also will trade 5 + pokemon for each of them from my thread or from things you want that I can find, thats how much I would like them
I will post @your thread.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
replied, nothing to spectacular though xD, what are you seeking the most so I can find it? I also have PCNY altaria and Zangoose not listed ^_^

I do not trade my wish events for too common spammed 5th Gen PCNYs Tbqh. For me the price is a GBA Event I do not have in 4th Gen and checked.

ChrishMC

I can offer you two DW US porygon :) (I have both black and white) They're both in the forest so I can get them with good natures.

Orinis

Would really like to trade for the Shiny Flawless Larvesta and S/F Frillish. Everything I have is in my sig, just let me know if we can work anything out! :D

DannyB01

Well-Known Trader
Hey brawl long time no see! How's things? I've decided to get back into trading and I'm trying to get more PCNY really - as always. I was wondering what the ID numbers of these are:

PCNYd altaria
PCNYd seadra
PCNYd seviper
PCNYd salamence
PCNYa Aggron Lv100*
PCNYa Shuppet*
PCNYa Pickachu*
PCNYa Shijona*
PCNYa Wailord*
PCNYa Crawduant Lv50
PCNY Wailord*
PCNY Cancutre Lv50

Just in case there's any I don't have. This is probably my most up to date list: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/364...annyb01s-gba-event-trading-shop-team-requiem/ Got so many good new PCNY pokemon lately it's incredible. I'll probably reply faster on neoseeker but I'll check here too if you don't want to post there.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hey brawl long time no see! How's things? I've decided to get back into trading and I'm trying to get more PCNY really - as always. I was wondering what the ID numbers of these are:

PCNYd altaria
PCNYd seadra
PCNYd seviper
PCNYd salamence
PCNYa Aggron Lv100*
PCNYa Shuppet*
PCNYa Pickachu*
PCNYa Shijona*
PCNYa Wailord*
PCNYa Crawduant Lv50
PCNY Wailord*
PCNY Cancutre Lv50

Just in case there's any I don't have. This is probably my most up to date list: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/364...annyb01s-gba-event-trading-shop-team-requiem/ Got so many good new PCNY pokemon lately it's incredible. I'll probably reply faster on neoseeker but I'll check here too if you don't want to post there.

Hello there :D it's been forever man :O .... I will post over Neo..