• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elements' and NoToRiousBrawL's events and flawless shinies!

DannyB01

Well-Known Trader
Awesome, you'll be the first person to post in my shop!

Hey Brawl!
I'd like to make use of one of your services, namely the EV reducing.
I have a Honchkrow sitting at lvl 86, fully lvled with Exp Share / Lucky Egg, so it's EV's are all over. Is it possible for you to reset the EV's to 0 on everything besides Atk/Speed?

Are you interested in the PGL Porygon? I can get you that with any nature you want (it's in my Entralink).

Last edited:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Hey Brawl!
I'd like to make use of one of your services, namely the EV reducing.
I have a Honchkrow sitting at lvl 86, fully lvled with Exp Share / Lucky Egg, so it's EV's are all over. Is it possible for you to reset the EV's to 0 on everything besides Atk/Speed?

Are you interested in the PGL Porygon? I can get you that with any nature you want (it's in my Entralink).

I will do the EVs and yes I would like the Porygon Plz Gentle dream ball

Awesome, tyvm, i'll let you know when i'm able to trade.

EpicWhiskers

Dragon Slayer
can we trade a mew for my DW porygon UT

Got the Porygon as Gentle now. When are you able to trade? :)

Last edited:
Yes but I need a proof of legitimacy. A picture of your friendboard or PGL picture..

Sure I will meet you there ...

Okay, i'm in the Wifi room.

Tyvm for another fine trade :)

Last edited:
Interested in shiny dw sableye and jolly dw bagon. I have quite a few events.

arapokeyugioh

Master Mentalist
Interested in U.S Spring 2012 Reshiram ,and the following Rayquaza 03172 ノブナガ Rayquaza - Modest - Thoroughly Cunning - Mar 17, 2012 - Shiny. Only have what's in my sig, as I'm an event hoarder, and those are my extras. LMK if you're interested.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Interested in shiny dw sableye and jolly dw bagon. I have quite a few events.

List what u have.

Interested in U.S Spring 2012 Reshiram ,and the following Rayquaza 03172 ノブナガ Rayquaza - Modest - Thoroughly Cunning - Mar 17, 2012 - Shiny. Only have what's in my sig, as I'm an event hoarder, and those are my extras. LMK if you're interested.

Did you get the Hydreigon yourself?

EpicWhiskers

Dragon Slayer
can we trade the dw porygon for me?

mart00

i have dw porygon, w8ng to be caught at entree forest, in dreamball?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Hey Brawl, I was wondering what is of equal value on your shop for my two DW Porygon OT Icarus and OT Kalex? I haven't caught them so I was wondering what nature you would like for them as well... adn also I f you want proof, this is stupid but I don't know how to take a pic of my DW World XP

Thank you ^_^

Orinis

Very interested in picking up a Flawless Jirachi- preferably the Gamestop one. Let me know If I have anything that would interest you. Would be willing to trade multiple pokes for it :D

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Very interested in picking up a Flawless Jirachi- preferably the Gamestop one. Let me know If I have anything that would interest you. Would be willing to trade multiple pokes for it :D

Hi man! Sorry for missing your post:/ I would like to know if u happen to have a DW Porygon? By chance?