• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elena's IV Bred + Hidden Ability Trade Shop!

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
It is. I'll have to wait till I find my ds!

iTarTar

I'll take a bold one and offer Rhyhorn in exchange of Charmander.

jrd

hi again

fourm name: jrd
offering 3 pp ups and 48 bp.
interested in sneseal but with jolly nature and egg moves fake out and ice punch
fc and ign: you have my fc allready and JRD X is my ign

iTarTar

Cancel my order please, I've already gotten a Poliwag with what I want.

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Forum name: Rhianne
Interested in: Male Klefki with details as listed.
Offering: Houndour, Female, Flash Fire, Timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Friend code + IGN: 2766-9182-6176, trainer name is Grace

I also have Squirtle, Female, Rain Dish, Modest, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 which is nearly what you're looking for (it has bonus Aura sphere and dragon pulse) - would you be willing to trade a similar female 12.5% female-ratio pokemon for this? Since breeding for one would be a pain, I'd be looking to see if you had any available that you were willing to trade.

Micah11442

Breeder
Forum name: Micah11442
Interested in: 5 IV (Missing SpA) Adamant Prankster Riolu w/ Bullet Punch and Crunch
Offering: Bold 5 IV Rain Dish Squirtle w/ Aqua Ring and Aqua Jet, OR 4 IV Ditto, OR 4 BP Items
Friend code + IGN: 2165 6264 0841

megabrioche

Have one 6 IV Hasty Protean Froakie, four 5 IV Adamant Kangaskhan, two 5 IV Calm Skrelp, three Adamant 5 IV Larvitar. (all with perfect spreads). Looking for bagon and fletcher. Do you want one of them?

Forum name: Old Man Rocket
Interested in: Dratini, Jolly, Marvel Scale, 31/31/31/x/31/31

Offering: Zubat, Jolly, Female, Infiltrator, Egg moves: Defog, Brave bird, Zen headbutt, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Friend code + IGN: 2809-8407-9257; Maddie

Last edited:

Dr_When

Interested in: Gligar
Nickname: Vlad if male Draculina if female
Offering: Masterball or 200 bp worth of items. Also have ha shroomish and perfect cloyster
Friend Code and IGN: 5214 9578 4420 Shank

Theo-92

Just wondering what pokeball these pokemon are in:

- Swinub
- Skarmory
- Helioptile
- Klefki

I'm rather fussy you see :p

brosufmartin

I'm back again!

Forum name: BrosufMartin
Interested in: Male jolly bagon, sheer force, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Offering: Female/male modest horsea, sniper, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Friend Code + IGN: I already have you added, name is Calem

Note: I can try to get one with swift swim instead if you'd like, but it'd take a lot longer.

Last edited:

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
Forum name: GriffinTheGreat
Interested in: 5IV HA Espurr, 5IV Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Honedge
Offering: 31/31/31/x/31/0 Relaxed Pineco w/ SR, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Roselia w/ Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Sleep Powder
Friend code + IGN:

Elena90

Jimmy: Already have skarmory :)

OldManRocket: Offer accepted :) It might take a while since I have been sick and my exams are happening as we speak :)

DrWhen: I'll accept Cloyster with Skill link :)

Pikachu: I have Marill with those moves, sorry :)

Brosufmartin: If you could get it with Swift Swim, I'll accept :)

Griffin: Offers accepted.

EVERYBODY: Your requests might take some time because I have several exams coming up :) Please be patient :) I will try to be online more than I have been, so please initiate the trades when you see that they are ready :)