• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elena's IV Bred + Hidden Ability Trade Shop!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Forum name: Dew Watatsumi
Interested in:31/x/31/31/31/31 Joltik
Offering:5iv Snorlax
Friend code + IGN: 1332-8918-6873 Jesse

ShinyVulpix

Pokemon Breeder
Hey, I'd like:
Forum name: shinyvulpix
Interested in: Adamant Riolu, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (I need Bullet Punch, no other egg moves required!)
Offering: 48 or 96 BP,whichever you think is fair or a japanese lvl 1 Kangashkan, Adamant, scrappy 31/31/xx/31/31/31
Friend code + IGN: Sorry, can't remember, pretty sure it's in my signature, I know some people hate that so I do apologise. IGN is Max

Last edited:

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Forum Name: Sylpheon
Interested in: Timid Riolu [Female]
Offering: 5IV Female Tyrunt [-S.Att] Adamant, Thunder, Fire, Poison Fangs, Dragon Dance
Friend Code + IGN: 4484 8949 7886 Trixy

KYOGRE-D

Hi there. I have a 5IV HA Chimchar with the egg moves Fake Out, Fire Punch and Thunderpunch. I was wondering, would you accept one whose non-31 iv is not in sp. atk? I have one which does, but...

I'd like the Kangaskhan please.

Also, I have a 5IV Naive Pressure/Super Luck Absol, with the egg moves Megahorn and Play Rough if you'd be interested?

theelectricxshiniesx47

Advanced ShinyHunter
Hi theelectricxshiniesx here :D

Im willing to offer my shiny,5iv togekiss holding a weakness policy I promise that this is a very legit pokemon I won it from a giveaway from SMK gaming.
I will love to have that 5iv kangakshan,adamant,scrappy,with egg moves knockoff,fake out,outrage,flamethrower
I will still be grateful if you give me the 5iv kangakshan without the egg moves.
Ign:ASH Fc:4167-5654-0162
Please and thank you theelectricxshiniesx :D
It is good in HP,Attack,Defense,Sp.Def,and Speed
It is nicknamed cupid
Moves:Thunder wave,air slash,flamethrower,and dazzling gleam
It is a timid nature
It's ability is serene grace
Lv.59

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hi, you haven't stated in your offers whether the pokemon come in poke balls or something else. I'd also be interested in knowing if they can come with eggmoves. Here's my request, again depending on the ball and/or eggmoves.

Forum name: MokKish
Interested in:
Inkay(female in Dive ball or male with eggmoves)
Bergmite(female in Premier/Dive Ball or male with eggmoves)
Hawlucha(female in Premier/Luxury Ball or male with eggmoves)
Klefki(female in Premier Ball or male with eggmoves)
Phantump(female in Dusk/Premier Ball or male with eggmoves)
Offering: I have ~150 IV bred pokemon available in my shop, so I believe it would be easier if you could kindly take a look yourself if any of my requests can be done.
Friend code + IGN: 2723 9807 1974 , MokKish

EDIT: Oh and just realized the shop isn't even active. Oh well.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
are you still avaliable?

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
I have 5 IV Relaxed non-HA Ferroseed with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock. Are you willing to IV breed something not in your list?