• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elena's IV Bred + Hidden Ability Trade Shop!

jrd

ok sorry about that :D

Goupelin

Hello Elena90, :)

At first, sorry if I not speak english like you, I'm a french boy of 15. But I'll do the must.

Do you ever search a perfect Timid Froakie ? I got it, and I'll trade you against an other Pokémon perfect of your shop : Bagon. If you are interested, of course. I can eventually create a perfect Slowpoke, with 31IV everywhere, but not in the Attack stat.

Forum name: Goupelin
Interested in: Perfect Bagon, Sheer Force, with Dragon Dance. 31/31/31/XX/31/31. Jolly. Female if the Bagon is in a Pokeball. If not, I prefere a male.
Offering:
- Perfect Froakie, Protean. 31/XX/31/31/31/31. Timid.
OR
- Perfect Slowpoke, Régé-Force (french). 31/XX/31/31/31/31. Assuré (french).
Friend code + IGN: 2578 4412 3568 + Jordan

As well, all perfect Pokemon I create are french and so perfect for Masuda. ;-)

I wait for your response !

Last edited:

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
Forum name: GriffinTheGreat
Interested in: Pair of Mold Breaker 5IV Drilburs
Offering: Pair of Adamant Intimidate 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mawiles
Friend code + IGN: 2793 0848 1526, Griffin

Goupelin

"Does the Froakie also have 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Iv spread?"

Yep, it's just like this !

(+ ok, and do you understand me quite good ? My english is ok ? :) It's not usually that I talk in this language outside of my english classroom. x) )

Do you have any female togepis with these stats I need one like asap

Ok I would've trade five items but ok

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
Oh, it looks like I'm on the ready to trade list on the first page, but I think it's a mistake.

I offered a 5IV Squirtle with egg moves, and you asked for a female around page 4. The only female I have is 4IV and you said no thanks, and I can't include a Leftovers so I didn't think we were going to trade. On top of that I've already got Fletchling now. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Goupelin

Elena, are you also interested by a perfect Modest Solosis with Magic Guard and a perfect Jolly Meditite with Psycho Cut as egg move ? If yes, there are some other Pokemon in your shop that I need :)