• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elena's IV Bred + Hidden Ability Trade Shop!

Surfing Pikachu

Hey me again! :)

Forum name: Surfing Pikachu
Interested in: Female Swinub with HA Icicle Crash, SR and 31/31/31/x/31/31
Offering: Whismur Modest HA 31/x/31/31/31/31
Friend code + IGN:Already added :)

TruCalling

Why you want a Bergmite with no IVs? ^^ Or this means 6*31? I dont know all shortcuts :D
I try to catch one. Congrats for your shiny froakie <3 I want a Shiny too. He's awesome :)

Forum name: ~JolteonFTW~
Interested in: Bunneleby
Offering. Fletchling jap adamant 5 ivs no special defense
Friend code + IGN: 2578-3455-1078 Nathan

Could I trade two bp items for your gligar ? Pls

Elena90

Pikachu: I got a whismur yesterday :( but if you have a timid one, it's a deal :)
TruCalling: I want a Bergmite with this spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/0 because then it can be used in a trick room set ;)
Jolteon: Sorry, the foreign pokemon that I want are: Goomy, Ghastly, and some others. Talonflame doesn't look that different in shiny form.
Mega Kangaskhan: I usually do 4x48 BP Items, but I'll make an exception :) It will be done tomorrow :) Please put your request in the form.

jrd

Fourm name: jrd
intrested in: inflatrater noibat
Offering: one 48 bp item of your choise and 3 pp UPS

Friendcode+ign: u have my fc already JRD X

Last edited:
You take pp ups and 1 48 Bp item?

Copie

Nothing Special
Hi there, not sure if you're interested / can fill, but I am looking for a 5 IV Gastly with the spreads you list, but with Egg Move Disable.

I am offering a 5 IV Snorlax with Egg Move Pursuit.

Forum name: Copie
Interested in: 5 IV Gastly (With Disable?)
Offering: 5 IV Adamant Snorlax with Egg Move Pursuit (I will have to breed one, but shouldn't take long)
Friend code + IGN: 4554-0034-8530 + Copes

If you do not have a Gastly with Disable, would you be willing to trade a pair of Gastlys (Male and Female with 5 IVs on one and 4-5 IVs on the other) for a pair of Snorlax (5 IV Male, 4 IV Female)? This makes breeding much easier, and by having both I could quickly get my hands on a Muk or something and more easily breed a perfect Gastly with Disable myself.

Thanks, and let me know if you're willing / interested. I will check back here in the morning. :) Cheers.

Last edited:

Copie

Nothing Special
5 IV Male and 4 IV counterpart is fine, if you are indeed interested in my Snorlax. :) I could hopefully have it ready this evening (currently 7:30am here). Not sure what time zone you are in.

Copie

Nothing Special
That works, let's try and link up over the weekend. I have your two Snorlax ready.

Thanks! Talk soon.

Last edited:

jrd

would you take a modest or timid charmander with perfect 31 ivs in all stats but without solar beam

Tayce

Hello, Ellena!

offering :

Murkrow Adament/Prankster Bravebird 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female.

For your :

Mawaile

offering :

Electrike Timid/Static 31/x/31/31/31/31 Female

For your :

Honedge, Brave

Notice that my offerings are Korean Pokemons:p Thx.

Tayce

Thx. I added your friend code:) Ah, I forgot to say some thing : I want male mawaile and honedge!

Last edited: