• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elena's IV Bred + Hidden Ability Trade Shop!

jrd

ahh ok no worries

Goupelin

Hi Elena, ;)

Forum name: Goupelin
Interested in: Timid male Joltik
Offering: Relaxed Duskull, male or female, 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Friend code + IGN: 2578 4412 3568, Jordan

Last edited:

Copie

Nothing Special
Hi Elena,

I have both of the Snorlax ready. Just wondering if you will be available with the two Gastly tomorrow or Sunday?

Thanks

brosufmartin

Forum name: brosufmartin
Interested in: Male jolly heracross, moxie, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and male jolly dratini, marvel scale, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Offering: Jolly ditto, limber, 31/31/xx/xx/31/31 and shiny bold chansey, serene grace, 31/xx/xx/31/xx/31
Friend code + IGN: 0688-5591-0961 + Calem

Note: I can throw in a 48 BP item if you'd like.

Last edited:

brosufmartin

Sounds great! I'll check back periodically, thanks a ton!

Goupelin

Re-Hi Elena, :D

Interested in: Adamant Riolu, 31/31/31/X/31/31
Offering: (French) Goomy, Calm, Male or Female, with Gooey, 31/X/31/31/31/31 :)

Interested in: Male Ferroseed, Relaxed, 31/31/31/XX/31/00
Offering: Dratini, Adamant, Male or Female, with Marvel Scale, 31/31/31/X/31/31, and two eggmoves: Iron Tail and Aqua Jet

Mmmh ? :)

ForgottenEons

Shiny Hunter
Forum name: ForgottenEons
Interested in: Adamant Riolu (either Inner Focus or Steadfast), 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Male)
Offering: Jolly Murkrow (Prankster), 31/31/31/x/31/31, breed in Premier Ball (Male or Female)
Friend code + IGN: 0834-1830-8699, Mystery

I saw that Tayce is already trading you an Adamant Murkrow, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to check if you still wanted a Jolly one. :p

The Gerv

Forum name: The Gerv
Interested in: Calm Togepi, Serene Grace, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Male)
Offering: Leftovers
Friend code: 3024 - 5473 - 7028. IGN: The Gerv

iTarTar

Forum name: iTarTar
Interested in: Swift Swim Relaxed 5 IV Poliwag
Offering: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Charmander
Friend code + IGN: Benny | In signature

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Forum name: Gamemaker
Interested in: Female Marvel Scale Dratini
Offering: Jolly Male Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 with DragonPulse/DD/Outrage/FlareBlitz
Friend code + IGN: 4527-8044-9210 Adrian

Elena90

Forgotteneons: Offer accepted :) If you have a male one, that would be great! The Riolu is ready to be traded btw :)

iTarTar: Hmm, I see in your signature that you have 5 IV Rhyhorn? It would be so much more awesome if you could trade me a female one of those ;) Offer accepted either way :) Btw, would you want modest, timid or bold poliwag? I can get you either one of those :) I cant get you Relaxed, sorry.. Might be a few days since my take home exam is given to me tomorrow :) Or if the Charmander you offered is female, I would gladly accept :)

Gamemaker: I already have Charmanders, though I need a female one if you have it.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Forum name:Mrmuffin123
Interested in: flechling adamant flawless except sp attack
Offering: timid flawless except attack magician fennel in
Friend code + IGN: (I'll post it when I find my ds)