• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elena's IV Bred + Hidden Ability Trade Shop!

HEROxPANDA

I LIKE CHEESE
Forum name: HEROxPANDA
Interested in: Female shroomish
Offering: japanese Modest Blaze charmander 31/x/31/31/31/31 Egg Moves--flare blitz, dragon dance, dragon pulse, outrage
Friend code + IGN: FC: 2337-4192-8409 IGN: ェレボス

Last edited:

iTarTar

Forum name: iTarTar
Interested in: Careful Berggmite 31/31/31/x/31/xx
Offering: Shiny Illumise Careful Tinted Lens with two 31 IV stats and three 27-29 IV stats
Friend code + IGN: In Signature | Benny

Ixeilon

PKMN Breeder
FIRST ONE TO OFFER AN ABILITY CAPSULE :)
I need one ability capsule to change my shiny noibat's ability from frisk to infiltrator :)

^_^

I'll trade one for a jolly Thick Fat Swinub, modest Clauncher or jolly Trapinch whatever you have now.

HEROxPANDA

I LIKE CHEESE
how about any of the following they are all japanese

Pokemon: fletchling
Ability: gale wings
Nature: Adamant
IVS: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Pokemon: scyther
Ability: technician
Nature: Adamant

Pokemon: mawile
Ability: intimidate
Nature: adamant
Egg Moves: sucker punch, Misty Terrain, Fire Fang, Metal Burst

Last edited:

HEROxPANDA

I LIKE CHEESE
well i did but my save just went corrupt for some stupid reason so just lost everything

ModelT

The Normal Trainer
Forum name: ModelT
Interested in: Kangaskhan
Offering: Ditto w/ 4 perfect IVs. Modest xx/31/31/xx/31/31
Friend code + IGN: I'll include in PM if accepted.

If you want a specific Ditto, however, I have a Ditto Safari and could try to get you a specific nature IV spread, but I'd like something else for the extra work. I could even offer you multiple Ditto if that were the case. You seem to have trade stock.

And a second offer...

Interested in: Helioptile w/ Dry Skin
Offering: Male Growlithe xx/31/31/31/31/31 AND Female Growlithe 31/31/31/31/31/xx One Adamant, one Jolly, both w/ Close Combat and Flash Fire (One or two may have Intimidate)

Noticed you didn't have him on your shop list, and I have a box full of these (As above, 5 perfect IV spread each, but all have Sp. Attack perfect). If this offer doesn't suit you, I could get you a second ditto.

Last edited:

ModelT

The Normal Trainer
Well, I can ditto hunt to try to get you a ditto like that. Might take a bit, but I have a good system (Jigglypuff knows only rest, switch out, False Swipe, catch. Easy). Shouldn't take long to find you something useful.

I currently have 2 Arcanines with the ideal spread, one Jolly Female, one Adamant Male, but they are both in use, at lvl. 100, and sort of my favorites. I can breed them though, shouldn't be too hard to get one. Added bonus of that, they will be born w/ Extreme Speed, Wild Charge, Flare Blitz, and Close Combat.
Which nature? I'm assuming Adamant. I could do both if you want to pass me a Vulpix as well. Your call.

I should have these together by this weekend.

I don't know whether i'm willing to trade my Charizardnite Y i don't really use it not but i don't known haha

ayerrowdocta

Hey Whats Up? :)
Forum name: ayerrowdocta
Interested in: timid joltik compound eyes 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Offering: bold vullaby overcoat 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with foul play
Friend code + IGN: 3840-6328-0008 + Trey

KDsage

poke fan
before i place a order, would it be ok to offer pokemon you already have but with different natures and egg moves
i have
modest vulpix wt hypnosis female
adamant scyther male or female
jolly smeargle male or female
timid gastly male or female
jolly bunnelby wt spikes male or female
bold eevee wt wish,curse,covet male
impish bergmite wt ice body male or female

Last edited:

KDsage

poke fan
Forum name:KDsage
Interested in:
poliwag /female
dratini /female
honedge adamant version/male
ferroseed /female
pinsir /female
klefki /female
phantump /male

Offering:(7 in total) 5iv perfects
litwick modest or timid flash fire
tangela modest regenerator /leaf storm
slowpoke bold regenerator
absol adamant super luck /sucker punch,me first, curse, baton pass
aipom adamant run away /fake out, covet
nidos adamant&timid hustle/ M-sucker punch,
F-pusuit
(first 5 can be any gender & the nidos come as pair)
Friend code + IGN:already have/Seku

Forum name phokingbeast
Interested in phantump, klefki and pinsir
Offering leftovers, choice band, focus sash, choice specs, life orb and weakness policy
Fc 3969 4489 5620