• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elite 4 levels

cody67

(---- gorvyl clone
the only resons fire red and leaf green rounds leved up is because of the sevii ilands and made it more changing because by thr time you get off the sevvii islands some of your pokemon would be like in there 70s i know mine where

rukario8

dalek warlord
i dont think the eilite four levells are going to be that high because each town looks so close in diamond and pearl wich means not much travling so your pokemons levels wont get as high so fast so i think elite foru levels are going to be 45-57 around there

no I don't think so since shinou is supposed to be the biggest reigon yet I think there will be alot more travelling but they only mainly eem to show the first two towns in the commercials and demos and lets face it the first 2 are always really close together

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
What I hope for, is that there are enough trainers to level up your pokemon way up to Lv 100, and all the elite members have Lv 100s, but in another hand they'll be a lot tougher even if you have the same level as them so maybe from 60-70 and the champion from 70-80

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
All depends on the levels of The Gym Leaders and the sidequests to level up your pokemon.

{Betting for L45-L55}

Shiny Heracross

The 3rd gen was good with 50-60. Just as long as there's a real tough guy at the very end like in the past couple gens. (Red and Steven.)

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
the first 2 are like lv 40-50 and the last 2 50-60 and the champ 60-70

I actually like this question.

I wish they'd give us a real challenge and make the E4 have like Lvl 75+ pokemon. That way, we can't challenge the things with no problem at all, We should actually have to work to beat the Elite 4.

Cackles

Well, I've developed a bit of a theory.
1st generation parelled 4th generation. Here's some evidence.
1) In R/B/Y you skipped the viridian gym, it was locked. In R/S/E, you skipped the petalburg gym, your dad wouldn't let you yet. You later came back to both these "first" gyms and had the battles.
2) The Elite Four levels were on the same scale.
3) The third gyms were both electric, the firsts were both rock
4) There were islands with a gym on them in the southwest corner of both maps. (The one in Johto doesn't count, as that was a peninsula in the northwest of Hoenn if my understanding of the pokemon world map is correct.
This is why I've come to think that perhaps the 2nd and 4th generations will parellel eachother like this, however this is only a theory. I have some reasons for this as well.
1) Diaruga and Parukia, as two major legendaries, seem to parrellel Lugia and Ho-oh as another pair of major legendaries.
2) 2nd generation consisted of many evolutions and pre-evolutions of pokemon, and based on the pokemon already revealed, 4th generation seems to follow the same trend.
So I'm going to say 40-50 for the elite four, as that was how it was in G/S/C, however this is just a THEORY.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I hope its around like 75...

Well, in,
RBY it was 53-65
GSC it was 40-50
RSE it was 46-58
in FRLG it was 51-75

Anyways, I hope it gets as hard as the one in FRLG. Hopefully it may even go past L.80!

SiLeNtDuDe

Thunder Trainer
Well assuming D/P will be a longer game than the rest I think the levels will range from low 50s to mid 60s or around that.

What I want is for the E4 to be like FR/LG. But also have a 2nd wave with like 60-70. And maybe even another wave from like 70-80.

As it is a larger region, there should be more oppotunities to train.
Thus, 55-65 seems reasonable. Or maybe to 70. That way, the E4 can help you train to Lv. 100.

Smex

Babe in disguise
53-65 seems reasonable. I say, leave the 70+ till after you beat them and hopefully you can get a rematch with them after the get stronger...

RukarioMunchlax93

Diaruga Hiidoran :P
I think 55-60 because Shinou seems pretty big..

pikakid

jirachi killer
it is probably 60-70 because of the trades from the other games like if i traded my leaf green tean over charizard lv 100 vaporeon lv 97 suicuie lv 98
dragonite lv 100 tyritar lv 95 and articuno lv 100 i could wipe out just about any thing