• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elite 4 levels

pikakid

jirachi killer
they might get better every time yyou hallenge them so 50-60 1st time
55-65 2nd time 60- 70 3rd time 65-75 4th time 70-75 5thtime and so one

rukario8

dalek warlord
I hope they don't because beating the elite for time after time after time is how I get pokemon to level 100 (using exp share until there a high enough level to defeat them alone) :D

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
I want levels: 58-72. It would be harder because they'd use a mix of types, at least, thats what I hope.

horse_beauty

Master Horse Trainer
40-50 as it takes me a while to train up! :D

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
First time 47-63 Water, Fire, Grass, Psychic,Champion Rival
Second time 65-78 Ice,Earth, Bug, Dragon, Champion 1st gym leader
(you battle the 1st gym leader, you get out of the gym and the leader runs away quickly, you enter galaxy base and guess who you find? yes the 1st gym leader, you get into the 8 gym and you find... his brother/sister and for the final showdown the true champion, again the 8 gym leader, you beat him and you're the champion you now receive calls from the 4th elite four member because of trainers who beat him/her up!!!!

Veggie

I really doubt that it will go into the 80's. The ONLY CPU EVER to have a Lv80 pokemon was red, with a Lv81 Pikachu. And Steven in Emerald was in the high-70's. So it won't be here, although there will likely be a supertrainer like RED in this game, too. I think 55-66 would pose a good challenege the first time around, and 65-76 for the second time.

Although I think Gamefreak is going to tone it down for the little kiddies, thus making it 45-60 or something. Urgh.