• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elite Four: Flint! [Long time no see!]

psilocybin

Hello! I haven't been here in quite awhile, eh? I'm finally getting back into the Pokemon groove. [I've been obsessing over Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, and I probably will be for a good while. Any other fans?]

Anyway, I whipped this picture up about... Uh, about a couple weeks ago? I can't remember!

736edb85.jpg

Elite Four: Flint!!
Original Size

I love Flint's design so much that I just had to draw him. Although, he could totally pass off as Sidney's little brother. Maybe that's why I like him so much... Oh well!
Erm, I wasn't too sure on how his... Bottom half was supposed to look. I was mainly going by his sprite. Is there any full body picture of his official art? I've only seen a bust shot.

Hope you all enjoy it! 8]

Pearl's Perap

Haha, this looks great, if I'm not mistaken, there is a full-body shot of him in the official guide, I will have a quick look.

One concern, though it is not a fault, just something I dislike, and that is the hair, it just seems a little strange.

Other than that, this is a great image, keep up the good work!

psilocybin

Thanks! 8]
On the hair... Is it the swirlies? Doing just a plain afro seemed... Empty, so I just went with it. It does look a little weird to me too.

So this post doesn't seem all rambly, here's a bonus Kogomi Oekaki!

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
He kinsa looks like a clown. Scary. I like the other one a lo better.
;151;

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
PSILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how did I know you'd like Flint? XD Anyway.

Your stuff is still astoundly good O___O I love how you did the afro, it gives it more substance than just a flat cloud-lookin' thing. XD

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I guess it's his face, but he reminds me of Willy Wonka. (The Gene Wilder one, not the Tim Burton one. Maybe Riley can take that spot.)

There are definitely Sugimori pictures of Flint floating around on the internet. Ah! Here we go. Flint...and every other Elite Four member. http://groups.msn.com/frente7/elite4group.msnw

(There's a whole topic in the General Pokémon Discussion all about finding Sugimori artwork. Some are very rare. It's over here.)

psilocybin

I guess it's his face, but he reminds me of Willy Wonka. (The Gene Wilder one, not the Tim Burton one. Maybe Riley can take that spot.)

There are definitely Sugimori pictures of Flint floating around on the internet. Ah! Here we go. Flint...and every other Elite Four member. http://groups.msn.com/frente7/elite4group.msnw

(There's a whole topic in the General Pokémon Discussion all about finding Sugimori artwork. Some are very rare. It's over here.)
Oh wow! Thank you so much!! You have no idea how happy I am!
[Oh god, he DOES. I will not be able to look at this picture the same way.]
Phantom_Bugsy said:
PSILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how did I know you'd like Flint? XD Anyway.

Your stuff is still astoundly good O___O I love how you did the afro, it gives it more substance than just a flat cloud-lookin' thing. XD
Thank you~!
You know me too well. ;D
Mewmie the shiny Mew said:
He kinsa looks like a clown. Scary. I like the other one a lo better.
;151;
Well... People compare him to Ronald McDonald... I think Ronald's a bit scarier; Flint's cute [just maybe not so in this picture].

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Ronald McDonald? All that makes me think that are the colors and his tallness. Personally, he looks like some college stoner...or Napoleon Dynamite, for some reason.

Souku

That's some excellent shading right there. I love your style, it's so very different from the typical anime that you see - it's great!

Nice perspectives work too, gotta love that hand. ;D

You just used the shading style that I love. <3 I adore watercolour works for its soft texture. That thing behind his head is so big and bright... and WHOA. Punches you in the face right there.
-thumbs up-