• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elite Four National Dex teams?

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Can someone tell me them?
P.S. I need all of the Elite Four (including your rival)
Edit: Oh, I almost forgot, can you also give me the pokemon's levels?

Last edited:

Venastois

Lorelei: Dewgong level 64, Cloyster level 63, Piloswine level 64 (replaced Slowbro), Jynx, and Lapras level 66.

Bruno: Steelix level 63, Steelix level 66, Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee level 65, Machamp level 68 (his 2 Onix have evolved).

Agatha: Gengar level 66, Crobat level 66, Arbok level 68, Misdreavus level 65 (replaced Haunter), Gengar level 70 (her Golbat has evolved).

Lance: Gyarados level 68, Kingdra level 66, Aerodactyl level 70, Dragonite level 66, Dragonite level 72 (one of his Dragonair evolved, and the other was replaced by Kingdra).

Rival: Heracross level 71, Alakazam level 69, Tyranitar level 72, and depending on who you chose at the start;
If you have Bulbasaur: Gyarados level 71, Exeggutor level 73, Charizard level 75.
If you have Squirtle: Gyarados level 73, Arcanine level 71, Venusaur level 75.
If you have Charmander:Exeggutor level 73, Arcanine level 71, Blastoise level 75.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Loreli:
Dewgong Lv.64
Cloyster Lv.63
Piloswine Lv.63
Jynx Lv.66
Lapras Lv.66
Not too different
Bruno:
Steelix Lv.65
Hitmonchan Lv.65
Hitmonlee Lv.65
Steelix Lv.66
Machap Lv.68
Onix are now Steelix
Agatha:
Gengar Lv.66
Crobat Lv.66
Misdreavus Lv.65
Arbok Lv.68
Gengar Lv.70
Golbat is now Crobat, and Misdeavus instead of Haunter
Lance:
Gyrados Lv.68
Kingdra Lv.66
Dragonair Lv.66
Aerodactyl Lv.70
Dragonite Lv.72
Rival:
Heracross Lv.72
Alakazam Lv.73
Tyranitar Lv.72
If you chose Bulbasaur:
Gyrados Lv.73
Exegutor Lv.73
Charizard Lv.75
If you chose Charmander:
Exegutor L.73
Arcanine Lv.73
Blastoise Lv.75
If you chose Squirtle:
Gyrados Lv.73
Arcanine Lv.73
Venusaur Lv.75
Hope I helped!

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Thanks! Now, what level do you think I should train my new team up to? I was thinking 85...

JONNO.FRESH

with a team of 6 LV 85 pokemon u should cream them