• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elite Four Order

Hunter Blade

Team Rocket lives on
The Hoenn is kinda backwards for type dominance, but if they had Sidney as the 4th member, his Pokemon would still be really easy. I think they tried to structure it in Hoenn by what the average team of Pokemon that players would have when reaching the E4 are.

Dark is really easy, since non of them have high Sp. Attack and Dark moves were Special in Gens 2 and 3, Ghost is not as easy, but not as hard, nobody really expects Ice, and most people would have at least one Flyer and maybe a Grass (because of Tropius), so they'd be caught off guard. Dragon is probably the hardest for Hoenn, because there were only 5 or so Ice Pokemon that you could catch without trading, and there were only 2 Dragon types, and they were rare.

Vernikova

Champion
I think that it depends on the strength of the team. I would guess that other factors such as what the game developers would think about the players would do and the species of Pokémon that are in the game.

Hunter Blade

Team Rocket lives on
If the Champion decided the order, then.... yeah. They could rig it so nobody in the E4 could beat them. I think that Blue would go down easily in Kanto, Lance would probably win in Gen. II, Steven would have no problem against Hoenn's E4, in Emerald Wallace probably wouldn't have too much trouble, and Cynthia would probably be able to win too. That's probably why they became the Champions though.

I thought they were in order from strongest to weakest =/

I can’t think of anything else it would be.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
They all suck (barring Fr/Lg R2), so who cares about the order?

Visual

Nine one six ~
In my opinion, the orders are based on experiences and skills.

More experiences and skills = Harder to beat