• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elite Four Wikstrom! The House of Chivalry (1145)

DeltaGod770

The Ash and Farfetch'd bonding scenes were great but other than that, this episode was just really mediocre. Goh's contributions added nothing interesting to the episode and his Scyther evolving felt completely unearned with how little the two have even interacted in the series. Overall, I'd give it a 5/10.

P.S. Can Ash just have one episode to himself for once again? Jeez...

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I wonder if Ash gets to battle Wikstrom later on?

Nah, even in the anime... Malva was beaten by a conference trainer...
Who later became the champion of that conference so its understandable.
By the way, i'm not surprised Farfetch'd didnt evolve because in the preview we saw that Farfetch'd gonna battle Rinto's Gallade so its not gonna evolve until that battle occurs.

dman_dustin

Well beedrill can fly too, so why can't Farfetch'd. It's a birb after all. With wings.

I mean, it was wearing armor, and there's a reason why it doesn't have access to a lot of the flying type moves its Kantonian form has.

So Farfetch'd takes 20 odd eps to finally show a full moveset only to immediately lose one come its next focus ep? I sure hope it was Focus Energy. It didn't even use it this week.

Detect is better than Focus Energy anyway. Not sure why it would even have focus energy it sure didn't help it evolve against Genba....LOL.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
So Farfetch'd takes 20 odd eps to finally show a full moveset only to immediately lose one come its next focus ep? I sure hope it was Focus Energy. It didn't even use it this week.
See?

This series has a really weird structure.

Nice episode but with the Dream Team you cannot be wrong.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Yeah i think a lot of us pretty much called it that farfetch wasn’t gonna evolve when we learned goh and scyther was also gonna be here.

Honestly the two things that stood out to me was:
-Seeing farfetch fly was kinda weird and unexpected
-Wikstrom had enough common sense to not use real swords, and not endangering children is pretty rare in this messed up world

Now let’s see how long farfetch is going to have to wait in the lab again.