• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elite Four Wikstrom! The House of Chivalry (1145)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
But if it loses Focus Energy, how is it supposed to evolve?
If they apply the in game effect of the Leek, then it using Night Slash will always be a crit since moves with an increased critical hit ratio are guaranteed to crit if Farfetch’d is holding one.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I have no sympathy for the people who expected evolution for Farfetch'd here and are now acting salty about not getting what they wanted. It was pretty clear what was going to happen as soon as we saw Scyther wearing armor..

Episode was so-so, more focus on the birb would've been nice, but as long as its all leading to an evolution against Rinto, I'm happy with whatever small amount of development it gets here and there..

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I enjoyed this episode overall. I thought Farfetch'd learned Detect instead, as it allowed him to dodge Aegislash with a cool eye-glint in last minute and proceed with a counter attack.

What I did dislike however is how the evolution was handled: literally 15 seconds of screen time with Scyther not even wearing the uniform that was supposed to be Metal Coat in my perspective. This also happens to be my general complaint for Journeys, too. Important sequences lost their value when you compare it to Sinnoh and Kalos saga.

Kaye Cruiser

It was pretty clear what was going to happen as soon as we saw Scyther wearing armor..
I have no idea idea why you would think this at all for anyone but yourself, but whatever. Sure.
Sure wasn't on my mind since this episode wasn't about Scyther, but Farfetch'd. I didn't wasn't expecting an evolution for Farfetch'd without rematching the Lint man, but I sure wasn't expecting Go to just get randomly handed Scizor for free either.

Gonna second a, earlier post asking for Ash to have a solo episode without Go or one with just him and Koharu since her presence seems to be the only thing that keeps his screentime hogging in check.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
The only episode I was expecting.

And this was nice one, it appeals to the knight fan on me. No complains about farfetch’d not evolving, I think some bonding with Ash is quite necessary before anything else. Plus, a new move won’t hurt. Since it’s getting its development, the birb won’t evolve until its revenge match against gallade.

It’s fair for Go having scizor here, since he got no captures.

And Wilkstrom, boy, was awesome. 10/10 episode in my book.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I personally liked this episode. It was nice that they focused on Farfetch'd's bond with Ash (it's also funny how it took place in Kalos where strong bonds are one of the main themes :p ) & I loved the battle with Wikstrom in the end. We rarely ever see trainers battling alongside their pokemon battle so this was a nice change of pace. Also, much like the XY series, Wikstrom was portrayed better in the anime than he was in the games since we got to see more of his personality.

If anything, the two biggest surprises were Scyther evolving & that Farfetch'd can fly when it's not holding its leek

Last edited: