• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elite Four's Most Annoying Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Did it on 'em
Who in your opinian in the Elite Four owns the most annoying pokemon? I'd have to say it's Gary's Tyranitar because of it's sandstream ability. It always lower's my pokemon's HP and it's sort of hard to beat without a good water attack. List the pokemon who cause your annoyence attacks here and tell why you you hate them.

Charizard_Fire_God

*tiwts widdw head*
Lance's Gyarados stops me from my OHKO-ing spree with Charizard with his Thunder Wave... tch, but how could I ever call such a sexy sea serpent annoying? He an' Charizard could make tha perfect... pair. X33333

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
Hmmm...
BT, you should have a decent fighting move take care of Tyranitar. If you started with Charizard or Blastoise, I think they can learn Brick Break. That should pwn T-tar.
I found Ag's Arbok annoying. It keeps Double Teaming. I used a dam X Accuracy and that didn't help. I tried like 5times before I got an EQ working.

I find Agatha's highest level Gengar very annoying.With those Hypnosis, Full restores, and Double teams Gengar gets hard to beat with a Gyarados's bite.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Lance's higher-level Dragonite. Just enough HP and Special Defense to stand up to a STABbed, super-effective Ice Beam with about 2 HP left. I should have been expecting Thunder, but I wasn't. See 'ya later, Lapras.

Status
Not open for further replies.