• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello... again.

Kimmi the Awesome™

¿pɐǝɹq ɐuɐuɐq
I left well over a year ago, but I decided to come back!

For anyone that doesn't have a clue, I'm Kimmi, 18, and a photography major/lab aide (aka dark room slave) at a local college. I really like piercings (I have 8), cats, Jirachi, and anything that's lime green. I registered in 2004, but I vanished for random obnoxiously long stretches of that.

So... yeah. Hi. :3 *wave*

Last edited:

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Kimmi! Good to see you. I was wondering wherever you had gone to. :D

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I remember you lol. I don't know if you knew me... I used to be Chaos Emerald.

Welcome back!

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I remember you! :D

Good to see you back here at SPPf. Hope you decide to stay this time. ;3

I used to be darkwithrobots, but I don't know if that'd help any.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Nobody remembers you. Everyone's just saying that to make you feel good.

There's my prick moment for the day.

I remember you. Didn't you make... like, everyone's banners way back in the day? Good to see you back, because we need more of the old members. D8