• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello 'Ello!

Chloro Mew

And a hiya to ya'll! :D My given name's Chloro Mew, though ya can call me whatever ya like, I really don't mind. ^_^ I joined a couple of days ago, but have been a bit too swamped to post until now (so many birthdays in July in my family that I gotta deal with, including my own! XD). That, and I'm kinda on the shy side, even online, so I tend to be a "soft talker" for a while when meeting new peoples, something one encounters in spades when first joining a forum!

Anywho...should probably say a little somethin' about myself, given that this is a greeting post and all...well, I love Pokemon obviously. Been playin' since the early days of Red and Blue! My favorite types are Grass and Psychic, whilst my favorite 'mons are Mew, Gardevoir/Gallade(can't decide which I like more), Vileplume, Cacturne, and Camerupt. I love many others, but those are the ones I like best off the top of my head, and I don't want the list to get TOO long. XD

I also LOVE to RP, both with and without Pokemon involvement. Whether or not I'm good at it...well, that seems to be an opinion that changes from person to person, but I like to think I am. ;;>.> My name itself actually comes from an RP, one from the days when AOL chatrooms were flooded with freeform Pokemon RPs and tons of people to take part in them.

I am a very laid-back and easy-going person who can roll with pretty much anything, prefer to keep an optimistic view of life, and like to make friends when I can (though my aforementioned shyness unfortunately seems to make that quite difficult IRL ;_; ). I also love to be helpful, especially when it comes to people who have questions that need answering. If I can't answer one off the top of my head at that time, more than likely I'll spend the next hour or so researching so I can. XD

And...that's about all I can think of to say. I apologize if the post is a tad long for an intro...when I do start typing I sometimes get a little carried away. ;;XD I look forward to meeting all ya'll happy peoples in the near-future! ^_^

Last edited: