• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello 'ello~

Nameless_Ensign

'Elloo there, just figured I would drop by and introduce myself, since I am new to these here forums. Been using Serebii for quite some time, never hit me to actually join their forums.

Been hooked on Pokemon for just around.. Ten years or more, methinks. Started with Red, then Silver, Ruby and Saphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen, Diamond, and soooon to be Platinum. I am also quite a fan of the Stadium titles, 'specially the older ones. My favorite Pokemon would have to be Laaapras <3, and favorite types be Waaaater..

So.. um yeah. Hey.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Hello, Have fun and Follow Rules

Any problem you can contact me, via my Profile or a PM

I like Lapras but I am more of a Ice Type and yeah

Pokelight_Admin

Welcome to the forums Nameless Ensign! Water-types also happen to be my favorite as well. The older games are somewhat fun to play, occasionally. As time passes by and newer games get released, some start reverting back to the older games for fun. I rarely play the older games, such as Gold, only to find my eyes sweltering with tears from the graphics.

Anyways, have fun and remember to read the rules, and then read them again!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the forums, i'm a Grass fan and my favourite is Snover.

Lapras is a nice choice, it's better than some of the water types *CoughPiplupCough*

Anyway have fun and try to follow the rules.