• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello, everyone!

hlnanimefreak

Rocket Wannabe
Hi there! I'm new here, but I've known about this place for a while now, and I'm a member of some other forums for other fandoms, so I thought I might as well join one for pokemon. I've been in a major pokemon mood lately. ^^;

Anyways, just a few things about myself: I've been playing pokemon ever since I can remember, although I went a little backwards (as I always do), and ended up playing Crystal first, and then all of the other ones before it. I think it's why I loved HeartGold and SoulSilver so much.

I haven't watched the anime in years, because it got really redundant for me, but I absolutely love the manga and games!

Also, my favorite pokemon is Luxray.

G50

No longer posting
Hi hlnanimefreak, Welcome to the forums! :)

I recommend you get aquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

---

I love Luxray too!

Last edited:

hlnanimefreak

Rocket Wannabe
Hi! And thanks! :) I've been reading them! And yes, Luxray is the best! Which is weird because it's usually hard for me to pick a favorite. There are sooo many to choose from..

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Hiya & Welcome hlnanimefreak!
I just Joined Today Myself & I Adore HG & SS (Its All I own atm lol)
& Personally I Love Ninetails<3
Anyways Hope to become Good Friends ^^
Sincerly,
Chey<3