• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello, I'm a n00b here.

CoffeeMan420

Hello, folks! I can't guarantee I'll be a regular here or not but I thought I'd introduce myself anyways. I'm a bit of a novice to the Pokemon games still but I grew up with the anime. I don't really care for it anymore but the games still appeal to me a great deal. I'm currently playing FireRed, which is the first game in the series that I actually own. I'll be getting SoulSilver on Christmas so if I ever need help with it, I'd gladly appreciate it from you folks.

I actually have a question here as well. I really want a signature displaying my current team in FireRed so does anyone know if there's a thread here where members can request custom sigs? I don't know a thing about Photoshop and as far as those custom trainer cards go, most of them require a friend code and uhh...I don't have any of the DS games yet. Thanks!

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Welcome to SPPF! Its great to have a lot of novices. Can't wait till you get SS. VM or PM if you have any questions, or just need to talk!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

CoffeeMan420

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Welcome to the forums!
If you need help with 1 of your games, i can help u ;)
If u have problems with anything, just VM me
(i dont know everything xD)

~×~Sietse

Reimu

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
welcome to the forums ! ^^
you can ask me of help too if you need some,
hope you enjoy your stay :)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii if you need help with anything let me know :)

Ioneos

old geezer
Welcome to Serebii!
If you would like to make a signature depicting your team with just sprites, then you go to User CP in the top left of every page. Look on the side and click Edit Signature. You can then put your team in minisprite form (this ;009; is a minisprite) by typing a ; semicolon, then the pokemon's national dex number (in 009 format-3 digits), then another semicolon, so it looks like this:
Code:
;009;
. If you want to do Unova Pokemon (494-649) put it in : colons.

If you want it in sprite form, you can go to Pe2k.com and click sprite in the top-left corner. Then click Black and White Sprites or Black and White Sprites Animated and find the Pokemon you want. Click it, then copy and paste the URL. Put it in
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]
tags and you're all set! So it would look like this
009.gif

If you would like a Pokemon Card, then you can try Googling Online Pokemon Card Maker or something like that and there are a bunch that you don't need anything for.

Hope this helps!

CoffeeMan420

Got it! Thank you very much for the help and, again, the warm welcome. :) I wish I could use this sig in other forums but the one I wanted to use it in, only one image is allowed. Unless anyone knows a way to make animated gifs into one image?