• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'ello? ;P

K

Koopa

Hi, SPPf and all it's members, I am Koopa. I'm familiar with forums, and should have no problem functioning this one. I've read all the rules, which I'm sure you'll tell me to do anyways, cause that's .. well, what you guys do, right?

Anyways, I'm fifteen, I live in Canada, and I enjoy many things, apart from Pokémon itself. For instance, I play baseball and soccer for fun, and I curl and swim competitively. I also enjoy music, and loads of other things, but you'll find more of those out once you get to know me well enough.

Also, my family and I are currently going through some trouble, so I may not be as active as I want to be for now, but other than that, you'll be sure to see me roaming the forums at somepoint during the day.

Nice meeting you all,

Koopa

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Wow, what a great entrace to the forum! xD I hope your family will get through those troubles and have a nice stay at SPPf...

Sharp

Oooh, is it?
Welcome to SPPf, hope you have fun here...PM me if you want to be friends.

Angelic Elf Ivy

Hiya Koopa!
Welcome to Serebii, and I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here.
Um...PM me if you want to be friends or something.

*~Ivy-chan~*

K

Koopa

Kyuubi_Ookami said:
Wow, what a great entrace to the forum! xD I hope your family will get through those troubles and have a nice stay at SPPf...
Thanks for the sympathy and such, but I, personally, need none, seeing as the problem doesn't directly focus on me, per say, more on my parents.

Signal, Sharp, Ivymoonrose: Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
Hi Koopa welcome to the forums please read the rules ans stickies,dont SPAM which stands for...

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
and PM me if you want to be friends need help or just want to chat.

----;manyula;

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Oh hey, a new member. Hi, welcome to SPPF. I think you're really going to like it here. ^_^

K

Koopa

Weavile Master said:
Hi Koopa welcome to the forums please read the rules ans stickies,dont SPAM which stands for...

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
and PM me if you want to be friends need help or just want to chat.

----;manyula;
Thumbs up for Weavile. ;o

Also, I know exactly what SPAM is, and hate it myself, so you won't see any coming from me, I assure you.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Welcome Koopa! ^^ I hope you have a great time here. I can see perfectly well you're familar with forums. Keep posting like that and you'll get along well. ^_^

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Koopa said:
Hi, SPPf and all it's members, I am Koopa. I'm familiar with forums, and should have no problem functioning this one. I've read all the rules, which I'm sure you'll tell me to do anyways, cause that's .. well, what you guys do, right?

Anyways, I'm fifteen, I live in Canada, and I enjoy many things, apart from Pokémon itself. For instance, I play baseball and soccer for fun, and I curl and swim competitively. I also enjoy music, and loads of other things, but you'll find more of those out once you get to know me well enough.

Also, my family and I are currently going through some trouble, so I may not be as active as I want to be for now, but other than that, you'll be sure to see me roaming the forums at somepoint during the day.

Nice meeting you all,

Koopa

Welcome to fourms and hope you love it here ^_________^ PM Me if you wanna be friends!

Valkyrie X

*raises eyebrow* Huh, another intelligent newbie...excellent.

Welcome to the forums, Koopa; I suppose I don't have to tell you to read the rules, since you've done so already. Methinks you'll enjoy yourself here, and if you continue making well thought-out posts like that, you'll be just fine. ;/

Feel free to PM me if you need help or whatever, even though you seem pretty capable of handling things for yourself.

;381;ZR;380;

K

Koopa

Satoshi, Satoshi's Girl: Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Zennou Ryuu: What a compliment. Intelligent? I think not. More mature in this case, though. ;o

Levski

Josh trainer
Hello and welcome to SPPF! I hope you have a good time here. PM me if you need help (which I doubt) or just want to chat.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Heya! Welcome to the forums!

You seem quite educated in the area of knowing what to do etc. You'll make a great member! :3

Your introduction was wonderful.

If you need a friend or just a person to talk to when your bored, PM me. :3

K

Koopa

flygonrulz, SoccerPlayer, peterson, porygon2lover: Thank you all for the nice welcomes, etc.

Hakuryuu: Wow, what's with all the compliments? Well, thanks. I'll be sure to PM you. ;o