• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'ello? ;P

I have never welcomed anybody before, but because of that charming entrance you just made I must say, welcome to the forums!
I'm sure you will enjoy lurking about.
And I recommend checking out the Anime Style Battling section, it is loads of fun.

K

Koopa

Weebos said:
I have never welcomed anybody before, but because of that charming entrance you just made I must say, welcome to the forums!
I'm sure you will enjoy lurking about.
And I recommend checking out the Anime Style Battling section, it is loads of fun.
Wow, I was just thinking about doing that. It seems reasonable, so I might just give it a shot.

Virtual Headache: Well, thanks for the compliment, and I see you're a moderator, so you shall be respected. ;o Comprendé?

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
Hi, Welcome to SPPF on behalf of all it's members i wish you the greatest welcome, I know how you feel, All familys go through "rough patches" But we have to talk about it to family members and friend, Because if you "Bottle it up" the stress will make you ill, Anyway welcome

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Welcome to SPPf. Not everyday we get a decent member such as yourself. ;x Anyways, read the rules, follow stickies throughout the board(s), and read all announcements. If you have comments/questions or just want a friend, I'm only a PM away...

Pleased to meet you, Koopa. A fine name it is.

Veritably, I surmise that my palaver and intuition may apall some members and their opinion of me as being someone who is unkind and unaproachable, has been formulated and affirmed. Though, it does not effect me in the least way. ;D

Though, anyone who knows me will know that I'm a cordial person

Utilizing various idioms within the English vernacular has become habitual for me. After all, is there an apothegm that says I can't say "dotterel" instead of stupid? XD

Ok enough acting smart in my part. XDD

Welcome to SPPF~Where we put the Fun in Funtastic. ;D

PM me whenever you wish. XDD

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Vy Low said:
Pleased to meet you, Koopa. A fine name it is.

Veritably, I surmise that my palaver and intuition may apall some members and their opinion of me as being someone who is unkind and unaproachable, has been formulated and affirmed. Though, it does not effect me in the least way. ;D

Though, anyone who knows me will know that I'm a cordial person

Utilizing various idioms within the English vernacular has become habitual for me. After all, is there an apothegm that says I can't say "dotterel" instead of stupid? XD

[/Eszett-ness]

You forgot a tag. ;x

Koopa, how long have you forumed? You don't seem new to this IMHO.

K

Koopa

::Wildfire:: said:
[/Eszett-ness]

You forgot a tag. ;x

Koopa, how long have you forumed? You don't seem new to this IMHO.
Well, when I was thirteen, I had an account on PC, and I've created forums and such in the past. Though, I'm not that new, I just know my way around, and am careful not to break the rules, that's all.

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
If there were a "Member Oscars" competition or something like that, you'd win for "Best Newcomer". Welcome to the club!

PM me if ya wanna hang.

P.S. I just rated your thread 5 stars. ^_-

Astinus

Welcome to you, Koopa! I'm just wondering if you are a Mario Bros. fan, as when I saw your user name, the shelled beasts from that game came to mind.

Yes, welcome to Serebii. I, too, am a member of the PC forum crowd.

Ah, anyways, may you find your stay here pleasent. I hope to see you around these parts sometime. I wish you luck, and extend a wish to you of if ever you are in need of an ear, I can loan you two. ;o Which basically means to PM me if ever.

Have fun.

Stephy

candies!!!11
Welcome to SPPF! Hope you enjoy your...um, stay here! ^_^ Read the rules and-Wait, you probably know that already xD Stay out of trouble and PM me if you need help or anything! ^_^ And sorry to hear that you have some family problems, hope you get through it!

Hmm.... welcome to SPPF, Koopa. ^^;

Read rules [which I'm sure you have] and PM me if you need anything or a friend. =D I'm sure you will have fun.

Angeling

true love
Welcome, Koppa. Oh, I mean, Koopa. Sorry, my hands aren't feeling well right now, so you must excuse me. :D

Anyway, greetings to the forum and hope you abide by all the rules. You seem intelligent, but nowadays, it's hard to tell, you know what I mean? Well, have fun and feel free to PM me. :D

RandomCharizard

Oh god we haven't had one of these in a freaking while. Welcome to the forums dude/duddette I'll be happy to show you around, or just become friends if you want. Its nice to have a new member who knows the rules.