• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello people! I'm new here. :D

Fuzzbucket

Fuzzy Bucket O' Fun!
I'm Fuzzbucket but you can call meh Skivv. Sometimes I post with eh wierd ascent like this. ((If this is wrong please tell me...))

Mostly I just joined for an advertisement for meh website, but after seeing how active this site is I might just stick around.

I'm not one for breaking the rules. I hate to do that. I'm not exactly the most active person, but I am an avid pokemon fan as well as a Role-Playing fan. I own both Pokemon Pearl, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, and Pokemon Battle Revolution. I don't really have Wi-Fi connection so there isn't much point in telling you meh friend codes.

HyenaHaze

Serial Experiment
'Ello to you! Accents aren't forbidden, but blantant advertising/spamming is. :/
However, if you put your site in your siggy, people won't whine as much. :D

You also have all the same games as me. =O
Except for Battle Revolution. I don't have a wii. So yeah....

Enjoy your stay! :D

Fuzzbucket

Fuzzy Bucket O' Fun!
'Ello to you! Accents aren't forbidden, but blantant advertising/spamming is. :/
However, if you put your site in your siggy, people won't whine as much.

You also have all the same games as me. =O
Except for Battle Revolution. I don't have a wii. So yeah....

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the advice and the welcome! :D

Accents + Text = éáóú, not silly meaningless mispellings of words to give the illusion of a false geographic origin.
Also, welcome to Serebiiforums, have a good time here, you'll fit right in, etc.

What does the first part mean?

welcome Fuzzbucket
remember to read the rules
but most of all have fun

Don't worry! ;D I read 'em.

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Hello :) Hahaha. You look like someone who actually knows something.

Let's talk sometime, if you want. :D Leave me a profile comment or just friend me if you'd like.