• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello SPPf!

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Hi, I'd just like to introduce myself to everybody. I'm 16, play the trumpet, swim once in a while, and am addicted to Pokemon. I'm hoping to make some friends, and I look forward to having a great time here. Also, I've read all the rules, even the signature ones, so you don't have to worry about that ;)

Hope to see you all around!

game_mayhem

I'm too coo', foo'
Welcome Acherhar the forums, it is good that you have a proper introduction, and good grammar too. I also suggest go around the forums, so you can get acquainted to it. Make sure to have fun, and see you around! ;)

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Nice to meet someone with the same interests! Thanks for the welcome. :)

Thank you game mayhem for the compliments, I'll be sure to look around for what the forums have to offer, see you around too. :)

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Thanks Pokepal! Will do. :)

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Thanks Richard for the welcome! But before I join other forums, I'd like to familiarize myself with this one first.

shadow_flygon

I'll by ur soul
hi, welcome, read rules and all that junk....oh yeah.....

whatever u do dont bring cheese near the rabid plusles

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
hi! *waves* hope you have fun here! ^______________^

claona

#1 Qwifish fan
Hey Acherhar welcome to SPPF! I'm claona, Serebii's #1 Qwolfish fan. if you ever have any questions, just PM me!

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! I hope to see you all around. :)