• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello there friends.

Deterred

Okay, so I'm new to this whole site.. I have been playing pokemon since I was around 5ish and started off with the first games. (of course) I never learned anything about IVs EVs Characteristics, or anything competitive related up until about a week ago. (I stopped playing for like 3 years)

One thing I really don't understand is clanning and how that works. If someone could give me any info on clanning, help infect my pokemon with PKRS, or just give some friendly advice that would be great. <3

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Hey welcome to the forums. It's good to see more people who started off on the original games like myself.

If you want to be in a clan there's a whole thread full of clans. You can apply to one and only one (don't make the same mistake I did) The clan I'm in is very friendly and we'd love to have more active members

As for pokerus just battle way weaker pokes until you get pokerus.

Deterred

Hey welcome to the forums. It's good to see more people who started off on the original games like myself.

If you want to be in a clan there's a whole thread full of clans. You can apply to one and only one (don't make the same mistake I did) The clan I'm in is very friendly and we'd love to have more active members

As for pokerus just battle way weaker pokes until you get pokerus.

Do you know about how many poke's it takes to get pokerus?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hi there! Welcome to SPPF!

Pokerus is gotten completely at random, when battling a wild pokemon, its pretty rare.
Also, about your clan question, like Flash lord said, there is an entire thread full of them, and I've been going through a few clans, and I signed up for one yesterday, it seems pretty fun.
Oh, and most clans use PO.

Deterred

Hi there! Welcome to SPPF!

Pokerus is gotten completely at random, when battling a wild pokemon, its pretty rare.
Also, about your clan question, like Flash lord said, there is an entire thread full of them, and I've been going through a few clans, and I signed up for one yesterday, it seems pretty fun.
Oh, and most clans use PO.

PO? What's that? haha

Ferrin

Easily Lost
^_^hello nice to meet you do you play diamond-pearl-or platinum? there is a place to discuss it i created a thread there

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
PO is short for Pokemon Online, it's a downloadable battle simulator that most clans use.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

DannyAbeL

Banned
Ello there friends

Hi,everybody,I am also a newcomer, I have joined the forum few days ago. i know the pokemon so funny from my friend who have play it about twenty years.

Last edited: