• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello There :)

'Ello, Mate :)

Hey, I'm ☆Koopa Troopa☆. I'm new to the Forums as you clan plainly well see (I'm creating a thread in the "SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge," aren't I?). :p So jus' sayin hi 'n' all, and hopefully, I'll get to know some members around here during my stay. :) Here's some lil' info 'bout me...

Pokémon games I own: Honestly, I've never played a Pokémon game in my life... But I do know much about it (how the games work, all the different types of pokémon, etc.). I'm thinking of getting Pokémon Platinum Version, however, so I can finally try out a Pokémon game for myself. I'm interested in learning more about the series.

My favorite pokémon: That would have to be Pichu—Pokémon #172. =P They're jus' so darn cute. ;172;

My least favorite pokémon: I guess that would have to be Jinx—Pokémon #124 (for obvious reasons... No offense to any fans of Jinx out there). ;124;

My favorite video game series overall: It would have to be the Super Mario Bros. series. The Mario games have never failed to amuse me, and were a [somewhat] big part of my childhood, 'cause they were the first games I ever played, and it's what brought me to gaming. There's such a variety in them, ranging from sports to RPG titles (Paper Mario, Super Mario Strikers, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, etc.). As of right now, I'm currently [hooked] on Mario Kart Wii, and even serve as a leader for a clan for the game (WiFi) called—Atomic Battlers (I kinda prefer battling to racing, in all honesty =p).

Do I have a MySpace, Facebook, YouTube, or anything like that?: I have a Facebook and a YouTube, but not a MySpace (have considered it, but decided not to...).

Anything else: That's about it. I'm just hoping to make some new friends, chat with new people, and learn more about this series in my stay here at Serebii.Net. And I gotta hand it to anyone who actually read that huge wall of text up there—you are a trooper.

If you wanna leave me any questions or so, feel free to do so. Thanks. =)

~☆Koopa Troopa☆

Last edited:

Chaotic Houndoom

Dark Trainer
Welcome to the forums, Cappy. ;)