• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello Trainers :)

Wzmrvo

I've been visiting Serebii.net for a while for all my needs when it comes to Pokemon so I thought I'd sign myself up to its forums just to get help on getting my team rated for competitive battling as well as make some new friends.

Been playing Pokemon ever since Red and Blue came out so, long time fan lol.

I've hardly battled online due to my parents WPA setting on the family modem, while playing Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver so thanks to Black and White, now I can :)

I'm getting a team put together for not just practicing to battle online, but also for major events like the VGC this year (by the way, I rang up the NEC in Birmingham last week and they said that they haven't got information on holding the VGC. Doesn't even say it on their website which is a little worrying :S also the VGC site hasn't got a downloadable team sheet yet...)

Anyway, its good to be signed up on here at last, hope to chat with you all :)

BlazingCold

Wassup dude? Hey, why not get your self an avatar by going to User CP and go to change avatar! There you can choose from multiple avvys. Anyways, since you want a RMT section, go to 5th, Competititve or 4th RMT sections. I'm scrolling around there because I like rating teams. CYA later.
~totodile is beast~

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.