1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

'Ello.

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Mystify, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Mystify

Mystify Graceful

While this isn't my first post on these forums, I'd just like to take this opertunity to say hello, and all that kind 'o stuff.

So, Hello, and all that kinda stuff. :p

Anyway, I've already made a couple 'o threads and asked a question in the FR/LG Glitches thread, so I'm not exactly a complete noob, but I only joined yesterday.

So, hello. :)

2. ~Kage Itachi~

~Kage Itachi~ BYOND Game Developer

um..hi..i'm a shadow lord....no really

3. ~*Frost*~

~*Frost*~ Ride the Lightning

Hey welcome, ah have fun :p

4. Uh,welcome I guess. Read the rules if you haven't and always use teh search button before creating a new thread. If you wamt to be my friend just pm me.

5. Angeling

Angeling true love

My glory to shine.. oops. Welcome to SPPf and be sure to abide by the rules and to listen to the mods/announcements/stickies. And here are some handy links for you that will be definitely useful for you. ^^

"I'm new" - Not an excuse
    Get your Signature Checked!!! - Check your signature and see if it doesn't break the rules.
    Newbie Help Topic and FAQ
    Search Tool - your friendly tool. Trouble with anything? Use it.
    Adopt-A-Newbie Agency - for newbies to be adopted, or adoptees to adopt a newbie.. Adoption is for older members to help around the newer ones.

Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourself in here, SPPf, and stay out of trouble. PM if you need any help or something, and I can try to.

6. Raito

Raito HADOUKEN!

Welcome, have fun, and don't spam.

7. Welcome. If you need a friend, PM me! :D

8. core unit

core unit Well-Known Member

Welcome to SPPf. Be sure to have fun.

9. Amaisan Axis

Amaisan Axis Jade Star Trainer

Ya, so welcome. Obey the rules. *runs away*

10. Mystify

Mystify Graceful

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

And thanks for those links Kyukon; I'll check 'em out.

11. miken park

miken park hush.

WElcome to sppf. Have fun *Insert welcome messages*

12. Angeling

Angeling true love

Well, the signature check thread was closed to be remade. The new one is this very section, and stickied.

But no problem. =)