• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello.

Mystify

Graceful
While this isn't my first post on these forums, I'd just like to take this opertunity to say hello, and all that kind 'o stuff.

So, Hello, and all that kinda stuff. :p

Anyway, I've already made a couple 'o threads and asked a question in the FR/LG Glitches thread, so I'm not exactly a complete noob, but I only joined yesterday.

So, hello. :)

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
um..hi..i'm a shadow lord....no really

Uh,welcome I guess. Read the rules if you haven't and always use teh search button before creating a new thread. If you wamt to be my friend just pm me.

Angeling

true love
My glory to shine.. oops. Welcome to SPPf and be sure to abide by the rules and to listen to the mods/announcements/stickies. And here are some handy links for you that will be definitely useful for you. ^^

"I'm new" - Not an excuse
Get your Signature Checked!!! - Check your signature and see if it doesn't break the rules.
Newbie Help Topic and FAQ
Search Tool - your friendly tool. Trouble with anything? Use it.
Adopt-A-Newbie Agency - for newbies to be adopted, or adoptees to adopt a newbie.. Adoption is for older members to help around the newer ones.

Lastly, have fun and enjoy yourself in here, SPPf, and stay out of trouble. PM if you need any help or something, and I can try to.

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
Ya, so welcome. Obey the rules. *runs away*

Mystify

Graceful
Thanks for the welcomes guys.

And thanks for those links Kyukon; I'll check 'em out.

WElcome to sppf. Have fun *Insert welcome messages*

Angeling

true love
Mystify said:
Thanks for the welcomes guys.

And thanks for those links Kyukon; I'll check 'em out.

Well, the signature check thread was closed to be remade. The new one is this very section, and stickied.

But no problem. =)