• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello!

• Thread starter Psychopathic Canine
  • Start date
P

Psychopathic Canine

'Ello everyone here! I have just joined and have read all of the forum rules and I think I understand everything...
This is a VERY BIG site and theres lots of stuff here...I just hope I dont get lost XD!

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
You won't, trust me! lol.
Welcome, and pm if you want to be friends, and for help, and read the rules, and don't spam, and.....um......
Here is a super welcome from me!
WELCOME TO SPPF! WOO! NEW MEMBER! WOO!

hey and welcome to SPPF make sure you obey the rules and I am sure you will be fine if you have any questoins or just wanna be friends feel free to PM me

P

Psychopathic Canine

Everyone here seems so friendly!
Thanks for all saying hi and I'll be sure to obey by the rules!
I've got a question...were is the currenty active users list or something? I saw an option about it in User CP

Pokémon Guard

Volcano/Wave/Static
Hello! I am new too. I hope that we can make friends, because I often get really nervous about accidentally being shunned on my first day. :p

Anyway, the currently active users list is at the bottom of the main forums page. Look for a long paragraph of usernames.

P

Psychopathic Canine

Hallo pokemon Guard!
I dont see the long paragraph...Is it something to do with forum skins?