• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello

FireChild

Fire Lord
I just joined. I LUV Fire Pokemon ;136; ;078;

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Hello and welcome PM if u want to be friends or have a question or want a trainer card and have fun here!:)I love fire pokemon teo they are my favorite type

Last edited:
Hi! Please read the rules and check out the stickied threads! ... Great, I've gotten the mechanical part of this over with. So, hi and what not, be sure to have a great time and erhaps join a few nice clubs. And use proper grammar while doing so, darn it!

Abyssion

Dark Type Fanboy
Hello! So you like fire pokemon? I always choose the fire starter, since they are clearly the best. I'm also a pyro when I can get my hands on some matches...Just kidding.

007pikachu

ohhhhhhh yeah
hope you become famous like MondoTr