• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ello!

Merlot

I'm Merlot, and I've been a Pokemon fan since I was seven. After elementary school, I basically quit for awhile, until some number of months ago I got this incredible urge to play again. For the first time, I beat the first half of Silver, then learned about Emerald and bought that, kind of abandoning Silver for the time. I've dropped Emerald now that I know about Diamond and Pearl, although I don't even own a DS yet. I've been planning my team, who gets the HMs, who I'm taking the Elite Four, and so on, in anticipation of my birthday.

Aside from Pokemon, I'm a writer, a reader, a play-by-post RPer, and a crewette. (In other words, I'm part of a stage crew - our huge spring musical is starting up next week, in fact, so I actually won't be on too much in the next two weeks.)

I'm here so that once I get my DS, my game, and a WiFi connection, I want to provide a service of hatching eggs for people and other things like that. I'm also here to try and figure out if my friend can give me his Growlithe before I beat the Elite Four (before I complete the Sinnoh Pokedex), and if so, do I need to catch a total of seven+ pokemon to be able to trade?

Last edited:

Dragostea_Din_Tei

The god of Pokemon
Hello welcome to Serebii Forums

Merlot

Thank you! ^^

I hate to be a pest, but could anyone answer my question in the first post? I'd ask in another board but I don't think I'm able to post there yet, and I need to know this by Monday. Sorry! ._.;