• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'ello

PorcupineTrain

Hi, I'm James and it's the first time I've been here for 6 or 7 years or so - from what I remember, it seems as if not much has changed... Apart from the snazzy handy profile bar at the top. And the X/Y explosion obviously xD

I won't lie - like quite a few people here I'm after friend codes for Friend Safari and general trading. But if I get to chat to people more generally about the series that got me into gaming along the way then that's good too! I wish I could spend as much time messing around with Pokemon and forums as I did when I was a kid... but now, the odd bit of trading and breeding with a competitive edge will do.

Just figured I'd introduce myself before I message people about FC-swapping for Friend Safari, since I think it'd be a bit weird otherwise!

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
well, welcome back to the forums. i am getting porcupine tree vibes from your username, confirm/deny? X&Y are pretty good, it seems like loads of people have come back to the games after breaks and stuff which is cool

teesemoney

Ghost trainier
Welcome back bro. Don't leave us this time lol