• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eltigras's sprites

eltigras

hey I am also going to sprite and I hope that I will succeed in it

I don't have many sprites because they are all gone, but I have just made this repose of leafeon. it's my first repose so it's not that good but I'm going to learn to sprite better.

70573517.png

I am going to try recolors, mixes and whatever comes in as a request ;D

V4LOVER

chirp
It's a good start for a repose, but the eyes look deformed and there's black under the head leaf.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
^
this

and some pixels on that outline are missing
and the photbucket wont load
a non-active account

eltigras

thanks for reactions I fixed it a bit and this is the result plus a recolor of a Politoed and a charizard :)

15167151.png

naamloossv.png

V4LOVER

chirp
The leaf on Leafeon's head needs to be higher up and centered, not attached to its (from its view) left eye.

The black on (our view) Politoed's left hand seems too dark. Either darken the outline there a bit or lighten the black.

The fire on Charizard seems mismatched and randomly colored. Did you make the pattern yourself using the colors?

eltigras

yes I have made the pattern myself but I was doubtingwhich colors I could use for that but in my opinion, if you forget that part, I think it's a pretty decent recolor

Edit: I have fixed all those things and with the charizard I changed the color of its tail :)

97529932.png

hope it's okay now

any req? :)

Last edited: