• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Elys

Epicocity

Hello, I'm not an artist myself, but I've been given permission to share this comic from my friend Luky, titled "Elys". It's a fan-comic set in the Pokemon Anime wherein Lysandre gains control of Ash as a puppet messiah, and what follows.

I apologize if this isn't the right place to put this in advance!

You can find the comic here: Elys

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I checked out your friend's comic and it looks very nice. Keep up the good work! Sounds exciting!! Ash looks like Goku. I think it's the hair. :D

Hi ! I'm the real Author of the fan comic, thank to my friend Epicocity for sharing :D

Also, I'm here for saying, the first 9 panels of the chapter 1 is online, you can see this here