• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

elyvorg's Sprite Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice storm

Water Ice Trainer
pokemon wanted
reelement: skitty
type: water
thanks and luck with your store

Tyranipole

*insert humour here*
The shop's closed (for now). Read the rules.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Okay. I don't believe this. I become closed for a few days, and I come back to this? For the love of Grovyle, STOP POSTING POINTLESSLY.

-The people who can't do something as simple as read the first post. This has really started to get on my nerves, and I am now going to begin a ban list for people who request when I am closed. This will be added to the first post, so no one can complain.

-The people who have posted to tell the above people I am closed. Yes, I appreciate you helping me out, but I can tell them myself, so I'd like it if you didn't do it in the future.

-The people who post saying how they are waiting for the shop to reopen. I appreciate your impatience but I have my own life, and the posts just spammed up the thread more.

-And Chrono, I know you hate me for no reason, but spam in my thread once more and I WILL report you.

Please, just stop doing these things in my thread, it really annoys me, is spammy and I don't want my thread closed. Oh and if you want to apologise for one of the above, don't do it in here just PM me or something >>;

Okay, after that long rant I HAVE finished two requests, here they are.

Water Oddish:
WaterOddish.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/WaterOddish.png
And Walrein Trainer:
Walreintrainer.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Walreintrainer.png
Give Credit!

I now have two open slots. And judging by all the recent posts, I'm expecting them to go damn quickly >>;

RonRon

Oooh Burn.
whew.. finally I was able to request. hehe

Male/Female:Male.. if possible.. please make it look like a kid.. about 13 years old hahhaa
Pokemon to base him/her off:Charmander

Dude18210

Fear my freaky hair!
Hello I would like a mix please.

Base PKMN - Starly
2nd PKMN- Pidgey

I'll be requesting two more (the evolutions of the above), but since I can only request one at a time, I guess I'll wait. I want them separate anyway. :)

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
A mix of the 2 sprites in the upper post do i need to give you the images?
No, it's fine now you edited your post. Although if I make Miltank the base it'll have Garchomp's colours, so it won't be shiny. That OK?
whew.. finally I was able to request. hehe

Male/Female:Male.. if possible.. please make it look like a kid.. about 13 years old hahhaa
Pokemon to base him/her off:Charmander
'Tis fine.
Hello I would like a mix please.

Base PKMN - Starly
2nd PKMN- Pidgey

I'll be requesting two more (the evolutions of the above), but since I can only request one at a time, I guess I'll wait. I want them separate anyway. :)

Aww that really sucks, someone who waited patiently and read the rules, and you got beaten to the open slots. Better luck next time :<

I am now closed, request at your peril.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.

Eliar

I want a revamp please:

Pokemon sprite you want me to revamp:Bellsprout from Gold
Which generation to revamp it to, R/S, FR/LG or D/P?:FR/LG

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
I want a revamp please:

Pokemon sprite you want me to revamp:Bellsprout from Gold
Which generation to revamp it to, R/S, FR/LG or D/P?:FR/LG

Accepted.

I am now closed again, do not request.

bolgar

Galaxy admin
wow this is the best sprite shop ive seen!! everything looks so professional.......
could i have a gardevoir-frosglass fusion??

and if possible a vibrava masquerain fusion....

i cant wait to see the end result!

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
You open? If so i would like a mix of Treecko and Manaphy if that's possible ^__^ Thanks
Oh Shinx... The first person I ban, and it HAD to be you?

I'm not going to make an exception for a friend I'm afraid. Next time you're wondering if I'm open, CHECK :eek:
wow this is the best sprite shop ive seen!! everything looks so professional.......
could i have a gardevoir-frosglass fusion??

and if possible a vibrava masquerain fusion....

i cant wait to see the end result!

Interesting how you can see how professional my stuff is yet you can't see a little bit of red text saying closed. Meh.

Both of you are banned from requesting. I've decided that the length of a ban will be the time it takes me to do all five requests that were on the list at the time you requested when you shouldn't have. This means you'll both be unbanned when I do the Bellsprout revamp.

Please, don't post in here until then or I will probably extend the ban.

Done two requests.
Manectric repose:
Manectricrepose.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Manectricrepose.png
And Houndour skin trade:
Houndourskintrade.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Houndourskintrade.png
Give Credit!

Two open slots...

Status
Not open for further replies.