• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

elyvorg's Sprite Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
What? Can you say that again in proper sentences please? And also, I only mix up to 3 Pokemon maximum, two would be preferred.

Scizor22

<< Rawr!!!
Soory if this is asking for too much but could i have a pochama,pottashi, and empelt chao and a grass pochama

Scizor22

<< Rawr!!!
Soory if this is asking for too much but could i have a pochama,pottashi, and empelt chao and a grass pochama

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Read the first page. Only request one sprite at a time. Although, chao are easy, I could probably do two in the time it would take me to do one sprite, so which two would you like me to do first? Once you have that request, you can request something else, but only then.

Oh, and off-topic, my picture in your sig... that was for Christmas. Go ahead and put my sig chain in your sig, but the pic is a little outdated now.
Grovyle is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than its evolution. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig (started by elyvorg)

EDIT: Finished Shining Master's Tyranitar trainer, here it is:
Tyranitartrainer.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Tyranitartrainer.png
Don't forget, give credit, and upload it yourself within a week!

EDIT 2: Done lunar_espeon's dark Jigglypuff:
Evilpuff.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Evilpuff.png
Had fun with the emo fringe xD. Give credit, bla bla, same as above.

Last edited:

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Okay, I have decided NOT to do Venusaur vs Greevil's sprite. I put a lot of time and effort into making his last sprite. Then he posted again in this thread, which means that he must have seen it. Did I get a thankyou? No. Added to the fact that he hasn't posted yet to protest about me possibly ignoring his request, he clearly doesn't care.

So next up is pkmnluver's Fire Arbok. Will get on that soon.

As for Scizor22's chao, I recently remembered that I already had a Pocchama chao uploaded in Photobucket, so you can have it right now. Here it is:
PocchamaChao.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Chao/PocchamaChao.png
This was made the day after the DP starters were revealed, so the colours aren't from the sprite, but completely custom. If you'd like me to recolour it with the actual colours of the sprite, just say. Also, it has rather a lot of white space around it, I can get rid of that too if you like. You still have to give credit for this, but you don't need to upload it yourself because it's always been in my account.
I'll do the Pottaishi and Enperuto chao in one request, but the Grass Pocchama will have to be seperate, it's only fair that others get a chance to request too.

I have three open spaces now, get requesting!

Darkdragonmaster

<<<Isn't It Cute!!!
can i have a trainer based on a darkrai and a charizard chao pokin his tongue out.

thnx ur stuff is awesome

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
Base Pokemon sprite:
dpmfa197.png

Pokemon to repose into base sprite's pose:
emespr196.png

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
can i have a trainer based on a darkrai and a charizard chao pokin his tongue out.

thnx ur stuff is awesome

Argh. Read the rules, that's what they're for. 5. Please only request one sprite at a time.
I will do the Darkrai trainer first, you'll have to request the chao later.

Also, PsyDragon Trainer, you seem to have already got what you requested from me from another spriter. I'm still going to do the mix, but it's going to be different from flyogn_rocks' one. Is that okay?

latiaswindblast

May i have a Goukazaru chao?

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Done Scizor22's chao:
PottaishiChao.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Chao/PottaishiChao.png
and
EnperutoChao.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Chao/EnperutoChao.png
Give me credit, and remember, upload yourself within a week. If you want the Pocchama chao recolouring with the colours of the sprite, and/or all three chao together, just give me the word. I'm afraid you're going to have to wait for me to have some space before requesting the Grass Pocchama, because I'm full again.
YES, I AM FULL. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST, IT WILL BE IGNORED!

Argh. Read the rules, that's what they're for. 5. Please only request one sprite at a time.
I will do the Darkrai trainer first, you'll have to request the chao later.

Also, PsyDragon Trainer, you seem to have already got what you requested from me from another spriter. I'm still going to do the mix, but it's going to be different from flyogn_rocks' one. Is that okay?
Okay surprise me! You also may switch the base Pokémon to make it totally different.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.
can i have a repose and i like what you did with that fusion...superb

Base Pokemon sprite:lucario
Pokemon to repose into base sprite's pose:absol

if you can't do that as i know they are slightly different can you do a absol water re-element (this is only an alternitive its not a second request)

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
can i have a repose and i like what you did with that fusion...superb

Base Pokemon sprite:lucario
Pokemon to repose into base sprite's pose:absol

if you can't do that as i know they are slightly different can you do a absol water re-element (this is only an alternitive its not a second request)

Thanks.

Slightly different? Lucario has two legs, Absol has four. They're WAY too different xD. I'll do the re-element.

I AM NOW CLOSED, PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.