• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

elyvorg's Sprite Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
1 more thing please!

Skin Trade

Base Pokemon: Espeon (Emerald Sprite)
Pokemon skin to use: Rhyhorn

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Base Pokemon sprite: Grovyle
Pokemon to repose into base sprite's pose: Gabaito

They do look alike......

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Base Pokemon sprite: Grovyle
Pokemon to repose into base sprite's pose: Gabaito

They do look alike......

Gabaito... ew... Meh I'll still do it :/

Sorry I've not been getting requests done over the past few days, I just haven't been in the mood to sprite. I'm doing flyogn_rocks' repose right now, although I may back out of doing it cause it's quite difficult. Umbreon is tiny, yet Dialga is huge D:

Trainer sprite:

White shirt with a long black trench coat and a German helmet with black pants and a scruffy beard..

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Trainer sprite:

White shirt with a long black trench coat and a German helmet with black pants and a scruffy beard..

Sorry, I only do Pokemon-based trainers. Other ones I'm simply not interested in enough to do.

The Dialga repose - I WILL complete, it's not turning out as badly as I thought it would.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Hi elyvorg
I would like a Pokemon-based Trainer
It should be female, Winona might be a nice base or Jasmin…
She should be based on Dragonair of cause :D
Maybe you could make the white space an oval shape, just thinking

Last edited:

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
FINALLY done the Dialga repose:
Dialgarepose.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Dialgarepose.png
Give Credit!

Hi elyvorg
I would like a Pokemon-based Trainer
It should be female, Winona might be a nice base or Jasmin…
She should be based on Dragonair of cause :D
Maybe you could make the white space an oval shape, just thinking

Whoo, someone I know from somewhere else on the forums! I'll be glad to, but I can't make the white space oval. Paint doesn't do that sort of thing D:

LUCARIO DUDE, you're lucky I didn't check my requests last night or I'd have had to turn down yours due to fullness. As it is though, that's fine.

I AM NOW CLOSED, PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST.

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.
FINALLY done the Dialga repose:
Dialgarepose.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Dialgarepose.png
Give Credit!

Whoo, someone I know from somewhere else on the forums! I'll be glad to, but I can't make the white space oval. Paint doesn't do that sort of thing D:

LUCARIO DUDE, you're lucky I didn't check my requests last night or I'd have had to turn down yours due to fullness. As it is though, that's fine.

I AM NOW CLOSED, PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST.

wow that is amazing thankyou sooo much

ukown

plz can i have a voltorb egg

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.
sorryi may have already asked this but if you do trainer pokemon fusions can you fuse this

saturn-1.png

with this

dpffa166.png

like add the wings and have the haed kinda facing up ontop of the girls head, like a mask thats just put up out of her face

if not then just do it how you can

~thnx~

ukown

sorry for posting when closed

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.

loconorc

I pity the foo!
Hello elyvorg! Its the SNAPster! ^_^ Can you make me the Steve Irwin sprite I asked you about? Ill find you a base sprite, since I need a good pose for him. Ill get a reference picture of him too, if you'd like. Im putting him in a Trainer Card with some reptilian pokemon. Your water flygon and the Charados are great! ^_^ Keep it up and thankee!

PS: This is a special request for elyvorg, so don't bug her with other celebrity sprites like, "Can I have a Justin Timberlake sprite?", because its not happenin' Steve Irwin is special to me and I am making other stuff to go along with this. I personally asked her and I already know her, so dont bother asking for any more custom sprites. Don't ANY of you make fun of him or so help me I will sic elyvorg's Grovyle army on you.

bolgar

Galaxy admin
i dnt really kno if you do this or not but can you try making me a baltoy alt evo the same colour as him only more streamline and less fat than claydoll??

Status
Not open for further replies.