• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

elyvorg's Sprite Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

loconorc

I pity the foo!
O_O omfg hai elyvorg m usng chtspk! Nice new sprites! Join DA or else I will....um....Switch out velotus with my uber cute crested gecko. Or something else....grovyle related.... *glomps*

Rukaria

onechance.
OMG finlly a spot! Reposes

Base Pokemon sprite:Grovyle
Pokemon to repose into base sprite's pose: Lucario

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
May I work here? Visit my shop (Dan's Awesome Sprites) on page three to see what I can do!

scissorX

Hey elyvorg, could I get a Pokémon based trainer please.

Gender; Male.
Pokémon to be based off; Scyther.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
May I work here? Visit my shop (Dan's Awesome Sprites) on page three to see what I can do!
Not accepting workers, especially not people I barely know. =/ I don't particularly see the point of working in a request thread when you already have your own either.
Hey elyvorg, could I get a Pokémon based trainer please.

Gender; Male.
Pokémon to be based off; Scyther.

I would like a skin trade to make Rattata have porygon's skin

And the first post says I'm closed, so these are rejected for now.

Just for people who can't read first posts: I AM CLOSED.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.

cybermew

A la lune!
is it possible to get a kaburadon egg (the final hippo evo in 4th gen), a beequeen egg and a doitios egg in a banner saying "UU frontier master" on top and underneath saying "The legendary leage coming soon". If not can I just have the eggs?

Elementman-Novapoke

Could I work here?

Hi, you know an example of my work Elyvorg and I know that you will prob. say no but could you please consider it?
More examples.

I have improved since then too, a more recent example of my work can be found in cybermew's sig.

You will prob. say no but please consider it.​

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
is it possible to get a kaburadon egg (the final hippo evo in 4th gen), a beequeen egg and a doitios egg in a banner saying "UU frontier master" on top and underneath saying "The legendary leage coming soon". If not can I just have the eggs?
Uh, read the first post, do you see banners anywhere on there? The Kabarudon egg and the Biikuin egg are accepted, eggs are easy so I can do two at a time but no more.
repose:
gyrados
dpmfa130.png

with molotic
dpmfa350.png

and

suicune
dpmfa245.png

with
raikou
dpmfa243.png
Can you read the first post either? Only one request at a time. The first one is accepted.
Hi, you know an example of my work Elyvorg and I know that you will prob. say no but could you please consider it?
More examples.

I have improved since then too, a more recent example of my work can be found in cybermew's sig.

You will prob. say no but please consider it.​

You're right, I am saying no. Your work is good but I don't really want more than one person working in this shop otherwise it may get awkward/confusing (for me anyway). Plus, I tend to take my time before doing my requests, and if one of my workers didn't then I'd end up barely working in a shop that I own. Sorry D:

Now, this is getting annoying.

Read the Grovyle damned first post people. All of it. Before you request.

From now on, if someone requests and clearly hasn't read the first post I will turn down their request altogether.

Anyway, I am now closed.

Elementman-Novapoke

You're right, I am saying no. Your work is good but I don't really want more than one person working in this shop otherwise it may get awkward/confusing (for me anyway). Plus, I tend to take my time before doing my requests, and if one of my workers didn't then I'd end up barely working in a shop that I own. Sorry D:

Okay, I am totally okay with that :)

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Done only one request this time, Lucario repose:
Lucariorepose.png

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/elyvorg/Lucariorepose.png
Looks kinda odd... Meh.
Give Credit!

I have an open slot. Request away, but please read the first post beforehand if you haven't already. And if there has been one acceptable-looking request after this post, don't request because I probably won't accept yours. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.