• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Email Me Food!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mespritchaser

Vampire Slayer
I know this game isn`t Pokemon, but trust me, this one`s fun. \:D/
The name says it all. The person above will say what he wants you to email him/her, and then you grant his/her requests with wacky stuff like freebies or whatsoever.
Here`s an example.
--
mespritchaser: Email me some ice cream.

someone: Sent! They`re overloaded with sprinkles and I sent a goat to send them for you!
Email me cookies!

sometwo: Sent! You have white chocolate chip cookies, but a rabbit would want to get it from you, so hurry and eat it!
--
Anyone ready for a snack? Let`s get started! :D
Email me french fries. *drools*

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Sure thing, enjoy it with your 93.14% realistic snapping turtle toy, with actual biting at fingers!

Just give me something simple, next guy/gal. Perhaps a marshmallow pack.

rosso1111

Ok *gives some peppermints*
Can someone please get me some toast

rosso1111

Food

Okay here's some jam doughnuts
Get me some chips!

rosso1111

Here's some apple pie
Email me some cake

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Here! Take it! I added some cyanide, nitroxide and other chemicals as well as a special gift. ^^

Email me an email with an email inside.

rosso1111

here you go, I added another email just in case
Email me some wine,mixed with some beer

Darkeus

Here's a cupcake, plus the str-BLAAAARGH. Where I'm from, str-BLAAAARGH means 10,000 zombies.

Give me SODA!

Status
Not open for further replies.