• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Emails....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
Not sure, but I think this belongs here.

I'm looking for a way to email Nintendo for an idea had, but I have no luck so far. I even looked on Nintendo.com but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know how to email Nintendo?

OverlordPhoros

Needs more Wobbuffet
To be blunt, Nintendo won't read emails that have ideas in for legal reasons usually.

But if you really must, Tried looking at the "Contact" section on their main website?

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
Nada. I looked at the Customer Service section to, and I couldn't find anything. To my knowledge, they don't even have a Contact section. :(

Maybe I should google it?

EDIT: Wait! I found it. What can't you find on Google? :)

Last edited:
Nintendo (or any large organization) ignore a suggestion, unless thousands of people suggest the same thing.

Not to mention, they won't read e-mails from the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.