• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

embarrassing pokémon related stuff that you were actually proud of

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
embarrassing pokémon related stuff that you were actually proud of

Ever done some embarrassing pokémon related stuff that you were actually proud of? In my senior year I had a notebook in which I wrote the name of every single 12th grade student and based on their personality, or if they liked pokémon, their personal favorites, dedicated a page to draw their pokémon roster. It took me a week to at least give 1 pokémon to everyone, but it was great.

Dragontamer1011

Today I finished EV training, IV breeding, and evolving three competitive ready pokemon. Hydreigon, Starmie, and Lucario. For some reason I felt like my life was complete :). Not really embarrassed about it, though.

ninetails012

teh wild card
i used to bring a little buizel plushee with me when i went to school in the fifth grade:)
people used to make fun of me for it but i was still proud when my teacher complimented it :D

Katatakat

Drama Llama. ღ
When I was in kindergarten I had a pokemon blanket for nap time. All the boys made fun of me for it but I loved that blanket. :)

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Uh. I really don't play video games.

Except Pokemon. I own a PS3, Xbox360, Wii, PSP and a Nintendo DSiXL, and I work at a Gamestop-like place, and I have money plus the games are cheap (not counting the fact that I can find out when a game is coming out and I can reserve them for me
That's why I was one of the first people to get Pokemon White when it came out here.
).

But I only play Pokemon. And I tell customers that whenever they ask me "Have you played this game?" or "What kind of games are you into?".

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
Uh. I really don't play video games.

Except Pokemon. I own a PS3, Xbox360, Wii, PSP and a Nintendo DSiXL, and I work at a Gamestop-like place, and I have money plus the games are cheap (not counting the fact that I can find out when a game is coming out and I can reserve them for me
That's why I was one of the first people to get Pokemon White when it came out here.
).

But I only play Pokemon. And I tell customers that whenever they ask me "Have you played this game?" or "What kind of games are you into?".

thats pretty nice :D

I'm the only one of my family that likes pokemon and I'm 22, sometimes my older brothers make fun of me when they see me playing pokemon but I don't care!!!

Zibdas

not bad
Dropping my school bag on the floor open and Pokeballs roll out my bag xD nya~

Same thing happened to me once, only Nosepass rolled out an my towel gun filled with Nosepass shot a nosepass at a kid. ^.^'

Zibdas

not bad
I thought I was the only one xD Phew...

Haha Nosepass? Rly? nya~

Yup, Nosepass. I carry em around for luck and stuff.

And Probopass, but just to throw at people I don't like. :S

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
Starting a Pokemon club at primary school, which everyone in the class ended up going to. Couldn't do it now at secondry though.

Pinkle

That's quite embarrasing lol. I used to (in primary school) pretend to be a pokemon and make my friends play pokemon with me. We'd all be a different pokemon and run around the playground.

Hawkes70

Starting a Pokemon club at primary school, which everyone in the class ended up going to. Couldn't do it now at secondry though.

Its worth a go.....

Getting my mum to redo my room to a more "grown-up" looking room. Then refusing to let her paint over the pokemon pictures on my wall ^^

Umbreon92

EV Trainer
That's quite embarrasing lol. I used to (in primary school) pretend to be a pokemon and make my friends play pokemon with me. We'd all be a different pokemon and run around the playground.

Come on, who hasn't played that game?

That is, like, my childhood!

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
Come on, who hasn't played that game?

That is, like, my childhood!

I rpobably could find enough people to go to a club. However, the bullies might have something else to say ab out that...

In Primary School, we made our own Teams ( come on Team feather, the Flying team!), and fought each other across the playground.

Falconx03

Legendary
Completed the Pokedex in Pokemon Gold(251/251) my Senior year of high school, which was 2 years ago. I was only missing 13 prior to Senior year which I then used my friends gameshark to obtain the last 13 to complete the Dex. I also have 646/649 in Pokemon White. Those are the only two times I completed a Dex. Yes, White Dex is complete since I cannot obtain Genesect, Keldeo or Meloetta legitimately.