• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

embarrassing pokémon related stuff that you were actually proud of

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Oh, but the point of this thread was embarrassing stuff that you are proud of...

... What? Did you not understand my post or something?

The purpose of this thread was when you're embarresed, but after that you realize your proud.

For example, if you lose a battle against Reshiram with your level 35 jigglypuff in front of a lot of people, but then you realize you've worked your strategy pretty well during your battle; jigglypuff is RU and Reshiram is ubers, y'all.

As long as you are not feeling both emotions at the same time, then it makes sense.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
oh where to start... im pretty shure i riped off an episode of pokmeon for a writen english assginment once >_<

In English 10, I had to write a provincial exam. An exam that was going to be graded by some random teacher that I would never meet. I had to write about how rivalries help better ourselves. I dedicated like the entire thing to Pokemon. :)

I wrote a Pokemon story for Language Arts class in grade 4, but it had an OC as the main character instead of Ash. My teacher actually asked me if the story was an actual episode. It totally wasn't since the main character, Daniel, was trying to figure out how to ask his crush, Holly, out on a date. Then Team Rocket butt in, and Daniel's Gligar saves the day.

I wish I could find that paper... Dang, I would probably be embarrassed to read it now. ^^;

All of these reminded me of an English composition in eighth grade where it was a free-for-all. I decided to write probably ten pages or so dealing with Ash and his gang (at the time) running into Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave while random things happened all around. Surprisingly, my teacher actually liked it.

I actually posted it on the site as a one-shot... which is embarrassing, since it's clearly a crack fic, and one of the stupidest things I have ever written. So yeah, I'm embarrassed by it, but I'm proud of the memory.

And I'm a lot more proud of myself now since I'm not the only one who did the same thing ;).

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin