• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Embarrassing things that you have seen/done.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Once again the title explains itself.
You can tell about your own embarrassing moments or tell about embarrassing thing you have seen other people do.

I guess I’ll start:
Just last Tuesday I saw a guy walking out of walmart with a piece of toilet paper sticking out of the back of his pants.
I started cracking up XD and the guy just stared at me.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
In before Bronies and Pegasisters. Speaking of them, Super Smash Bros. comes to mind. As for embarrassing things I have done, most likely mocking them while in the toy aisle of a store. Everybody looking at me as if I were a pedophile but that reaction is so sweet.

Navarch

I called a teacher, "Mom", once. Really embarrasing, but the whole class and I laughed about it afterwards.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Walked into a classroom, mistaken it for my own, and taking a seat in there. didn't notice it was not my class

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Just today I mistook a woman idling in a car at the library for my dad's car and tried to get in. I don't have the best eyes...

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
In Super Wal-Mart, I went to get my mom's current boyfriend at the time some garlic salt. But when I put it in the cart, I heard my mom's boyfriend say- "(Enter real name here), what are you doing? I'm over here!" in Spanish. When I looked up, I saw a guy that was taller and wider than my mom's boyfriend. With wide eyes, I said a quick sorry, heard the guy say that it was fine and laugh as I ran away.

I can be a bit absent-minded, but that took the cake.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
....Making a typo. Like a friend of mine and I were talking about Blaziken, and I yelled, "Balziken isn't Uber material!"

Then died laughing a few minutes later.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
When I was a freshman this other girl and I accidentally walked into a class full of seniors, they were all already in their seats too.... we just turned around and left....

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Seen. Probably these couple of guys at high school getting out of school during lunch. This guys shirt got stuck on the wire of the fence LOL, nya~

Estellise

peachy
I saw a man walk into the girls' restroom, walk into a stall and then walk out. Why the pink walls didn't indicate that it was the girls' room is beyond me.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
any moment when i try to talk to a group casually and sound nervous/croaky/raspy like my throat closes up somehow