• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Embarrassing things that you have seen/done.

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
stuttering is embarrassing for me. I do that when Im nervous.
one time at my first show, (Im in a band) I forgot the words. then fear overtook me and I just stopped... apologized... then moved on.... ugh. it was in front of a hundred. but Im past that now. but I still have stage fright :/ not as bad but ya know...
then I did it again at a speech I was giving for school.
then there r those moments I try to insert myself in a conversation I know nothing about and completely fail and say something totally wrong.

-Nator-

Once, when I was doing a paper route, I fell brutally while jogging to deliver a paper to a doorstep. Newspapers went flying everywhere and I scraped the left part of my left hand pretty bad, scraped a couple fingers on my right hand, and scraped my left knee (yes, it was a really awkward fall). The guy I was on orientation with who was delivering papers on the other side of the street saw me, but didn't say anything or asked if I was okay.
That said, I had to do the rest of the shift with painful wounds that had to suffer for 2-3 hours.
I was also hiding it the best I could the entire time because of how embarrassed I was.

Pilpulp

美的
Started pushing someone else's cart at a grocery store. They just stared at me until I realized what I was doing.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I accidentally went into the passenger seat of the wrong car. -~- in my defense it was the same model and color as ours. xD

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I was at a funeral and someone called my name.
I turn and see a woman walking to me, she says “oh I haven’t seen you in a long time! Do u remember me?”
I kinnda nod.
“good well say hi to your mom for me.”
My friend (who was standing next to me) asks me “who was that?”
“I have no idea” we both started laughing.

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Exalted Meme Junkie
Hoo, boy. I feel like my life is this seemingly endless plethora of embarrassment, whether such instances happen to me or not. I'm pretty sure I could actually write a fairly lengthy book on them. In all honesty, if I didn't already have an idea set in stone for NaNoWriMo, I'd probably would be writing said book.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Hoo, boy. I feel like my life is this seemingly endless plethora of embarrassment, whether such instances happen to me or not. I'm pretty sure I could actually write a fairly lengthy book on them. In all honesty, if I didn't already have an idea set in stone for NaNoWriMo, I'd probably would be writing said book.

I find this post embarrassing XD
Just kidding XD

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I was marching during a summer parade I dropped everything when we were halfway done with the parade and I had to stop and pick up my music and the others kept on going DX

Chili

I messed up 3 times as an anchor like this. "Now over to Juliane with our snack report, I mean cubby report, I mean WEATHER REPORT! GOD!" I was so embarrassed.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
When I was in karate and we were doing laps in the room, I accidentally tripped on this girls pants and pulled them down, I felt super bad, also the first time I went to water country I was drowning and I went to the latter to climb out and I got yelled at I told them I was drowning and couldn't breathe and they just shoved me back in the water where I had struggled to get out of the water, I still hate that person to this day even though this was about 10 years ago, wince well I was only 8 and I could have died since I also couldn't move much

Flame Mistress

Squealing with delight when I noticed a used copy of Phoenix Wright: Justice For All at GAME. And squealing with delight even more when I first went to Pokémon Story (the Korean version of Pokémon Center) and proceeding to clear out about an eighth of the plushies section with another guy there. Aaaaand squealing yet again when I saw a copy of CoroCoro in a major bookstore in Korea.